any info on these lights

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Newbie_wan_kenobi

Reaction score
i am looking at get some lights for some indoor growing i have read that you can use Lighthouse Hydro BlackStar 135 Watt LED grow light from seed to bud!?!?!?!? anyone in here ever use this? Your thoughts

PJ might chime in on these. He is the person i trust on LED info as he knows his ****. I did a little research on these and I would not buy them. I have an LED panel from TOPLED and so far so good. Vegged real good and now I am running it in flower.

what is the model of your light? i was also looking at the California lightworks SolarStorm 440? So if PJ wants to chime in on this one too!

i am looking at get some lights for some indoor growing i have read that you can use Lighthouse Hydro BlackStar 135 Watt LED grow light from seed to bud!?!?!?!? anyone in here ever use this? Your thoughts

It will grow a seed to bud, but if yield is a concern then I wouldn't use it. You want at least 180 watts [used power] and up to have any kind of yield.

As Hammy mentioned, the Topled grow lights are affordable and several are having great luck with them, in fact look up MR1 as he just finished several plants with the Mars line of lights. Their reflector series are also doing quite well.

what is the model of your light? i was also looking at the California lightworks SolarStorm 440? So if PJ wants to chime in on this one too!

A very good choice if you are willing to step up in to that bracket, in fact arguably in the top 4 currently made IMHO. Coverage is fairly small VS the price for me, but all the top dogs are expensive.

Hey if your interested in something in that price range, I'd look at a lumigrow 325 pro. They cover a 4x4 area with 300 watts. I have the 650 pro and am loving it.
You can check out my current grow here. Flower and veg week 3: http://youtu.be/mJsgjVYeQpA

Latest posts

Back