Any input?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whome

Reaction score
My plant has small yellow spots on two leaves. After looking at the marijuana-seeds page, it seems to me like it would be either heat stress or nutrient solution burn. Would anyone be able to give me a better idea? I am still a little new to growing. If it is nutrient solution burn, what is the best way to correct?

Also, I am using a hydroponics system.

:confused:

EDIT:
Site Rules
7. Please try to post all of your pictures on this site. Linking to other sites has inherent risks involved that should be kept to a minimum if at all possible. We have both a Gallery and the ability to post as many as eight pictures with each post you make. Please post your pictures here, instead of linking to them.

AAa012.jpg

whome said:
My plant has small yellow spots on two leaves. After looking at the marijuana-seeds page, it seems to me like it would be either heat stress or nutrient solution burn. Would anyone be able to give me a better idea? I am still a little new to growing. If it is nutrient solution burn, what is the best way to correct?

Also, I am using a hydroponics system.

:confused:

I see you have thread asking about nutes, what nutes are you using and how much?
How big are they?
Got any pics?

^^^ true, is the "burning" starting at the tips or in the center between the leaf veins? between the veins is a prime example of mg def, nute burn starts at tips usually.

Dc

Sorry, I was in a hurry and forgot to post the picture. I added it to the original post.

i see a pic of a plant in soil in a pot, thats not hydroponics.

but, to fix nute burn if you did feed flush plants with 3X the amount of water compared to the amount of soil in the container.

i believe its ph as most noobs dont know what ph is its time to read read read and invest in proper equipment. lights meters nutes etc.

have you fed the plant any fertilizer yet?

trillions of atoms said:
i see a pic of a plant in soil in a pot, thats not hydroponics.

but, to fix nute burn if you did feed flush plants with 3X the amount of water compared to the amount of soil in the container.

i believe its ph as most noobs dont know what ph is its time to read read read and invest in proper equipment. lights meters nutes etc.

have you fed the plant any fertilizer yet?

I started all of the plants in soil pots. The others are switched over already, but this one had the yellow spots. I was unsure of switching until I could get a better understanding of what was going on. I have been keeping a check on the ph. It is fine.

When flushing the plant, do I do this all at one time? As in, pour that much into the pot at one time? Or over a short period of time throughout the day?

The plant has only had the same nutes the other plants are getting in the hydro system. I have the pot sitting in the ebb and flow with them. I wanted to make sure they all stayed on the same feeding/watering schedule.

Latest posts

Back