any of you well educated growers have any imput for a newb about one of my plants??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WM420

Reaction score
This is my first grow and have a homemade hydroponic kit, im using 3-part GH nutes, and am into the 4th week of growing. Two of my plants look like normal marijuana plants, and are very healthy and growing good. The third is also looking very healthy and growing well, it just looks very odd. The leaves are very wide, and are kind of pinched underneath.. Can anyone help me out if this is normal?? Just a certain strain or a deformity?? Thanks for all the help, ive been doing some serious reading on this site and you all have shared some great information.. (pics of

update 028.JPG

update 029.JPG

update 030.JPG

update 031.JPG

update 032.JPG

update 033.JPG

Hi,

It looks a bit like a mutant to me... You should clone it and put it outside in your garden next year cuz it sure wouldn't look like mj growing if it never gets more than one bladed leaves... It sure doesn't look nute burned or freaked out by anything you're doing imho... It's as if it is slow to mature and hasn't started producing 3, 5 etc. bladed leaves yet... It may turn out to be great bud though... Rock ON!

Hmmmm....:confused:

Yo Ho WM420,

I'm seeing what would appear at first to have a bit of the wally duck in there, but my call would be just a genetic goof. This is usually a result of strain mixing. I see them with beans I find through Nirv, and sometimes a clone. I have a W/W clone that is a 180* degree phyllotaxy , and I strongly feel that this might be an advantage as I seen to far more in the way of bud sites than I have ever seen on a W/W before.

I would hang onto that stranger in the mix, one never knows if it should turn out to be the shazaaang you know ?
It could be a major turning point in marijuana's history, one never knows, but that is usually how it happens, believe it or not.
Just my $0.02

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna:cool:

Thanks for the reply and, idk if you can zoom when viewing my pictures but the leaves that are just coming out of the top are actually five bladders and the ones on the node below that have three blades, the additional blades are just bending under the main central blade for some strange reason.. do you also think it is peculiar that the branches are growing on an upward angle instead of straight out???

I have a W/W clone that is a 180* degree phyllotaxy , and I strongly feel that this might be an advantage as I seen to far more in the way of bud sites than I have ever seen on a W/W before.

As i stated i am a newb so im not 100% sure of what 180* phyllotaxy or a W/W plant even means lol. but thanks for your imput KingKahuuna:cool:. And i hope your right and this does turn out to be a funky plant... Smoke on

Hello WM420 :)

I had a plant exactly like that this year and it turned out male.

My second leaf was only half the size of the lower leaf.

That plant looks funkily beautiful.

:peace:

i agree with NvThis, WM.:) ...

that is a different concept in genetic make-up. my first reaction was , huh?, 1 blade? , then on closer inspection, i saw the others curled under the larger , mid blade.

your sure there are no grass hoppers in there?

Latest posts

Back