any one from long island or NYC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope-far away from there, but....

:watchplant: Welcome to Marijuana Passion!!! :watchplant:

Gb

my state boarders NY so im not to far away;) i go there from time to time to get the real NYCD its well worth the drive. but im sure there are a bunch of people here from NY but most people dont like to give there location unless there med growers. but welcome to MP :hubba::D

word. yeah, i would not give my loc away, not till i have my care givers card anyways....but i will say i ant from NY, to damn cold for me over there.

Long Islander in the midst. and it is very cold wiseguy

I used to live in NYC, but not anymore. Some of the best weed ever. And you can even have it delivered to your door if you know the right people.:hubba:

But New York about drove me mad so I had to get the :bolt:eek:ut.

Now thanks to the lovely people at Marijuana Passion I no longer miss my delivery service!:D I don't grow NYC quality YET, but if I keep working at it maybe someday.

Welcome!!

Hello there,

Native Long Islander here growing for the first time. I am growing a Beautiful Carmelicious ( Gertrude ) and she is currently 25 1/2 inches
and in her flowering period for 2 weeks now. According to the site I
bought the seeds from, she should not get too much taller...I hope.
I'm already missing some beer from my fridge.....lol

Anyway, I figure it to be Feb before actually sampling this smoke.

Please feel free to respond.

Long Islander

Gordon said:
Hello there,

Native Long Islander here growing for the first time. I am growing a Beautiful Carmelicious ( Gertrude ) and she is currently 25 1/2 inches
and in her flowering period for 2 weeks now. According to the site I
bought the seeds from, she should not get too much taller...I hope.
I'm already missing some beer from my fridge.....lol

Anyway, I figure it to be Feb before actually sampling this smoke.

Please feel free to respond.

Long Islander

Welcome to MP Gordon....this thread is a year old by the way...:)

Latest posts

Back