any way to pass random pisstests w/10 min . notice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krime13

Reaction score
All right here is the deal, about 3 years ago I've managed to pass a preemploiment pisstest(s) and got hired,one of the conditions of staying employed - passing random drugtests with about 10 minute notice in advansed, THE BIG QUESTION- Is there anithing I can take daily or something that would enable me to smoke weed again and hold on to my job? Please help because if I dont smoke soon Im gonna explode!!
PS please dont mention the urinator cos Im not wearing a dildo at work everyday.:(

well i had a job that did that and what i used to do was have someone i know that was clean and get there piss then put it in a small and i would keep it in a warm thermost and when i was called i would put the bottle in my croch then go lol

So in the last 3 years you havent been randomend once? lol

I wouldent worry dude hahaha

Yeah they dested me allright,and the whole precidure is sort of degrading.
It reminds me of the whole silence of the lambs bit . It goes something like this: IT takes of its jacket, It empties its pockets, it losens its belt and shakes its pants,(now you see why i cant sneak any in) they also have you wash your hands so there is no way to temper with it ,and even if I did they'll just have me back there a weak later...When I got hired ,used powder called "the stuff" or something like that,they saw it so the second time I just drank about a gallon and1 1/2 of water,they said results were inconclusive and had me take it for the third time, which i passed because instead of whater I drank a gallon of coffee, plus i was drinking a ton of water in between tests...On averege they test about 2 guys a month and I have allready been picked 2 times.
What Im looking for is like a pill or a vitamin that I could take dayly,my metabolism is pretty high so maybe like golden seal but alot stronger...:confused:

krime13 said:
Yeah they dested me allright,and the whole precidure is sort of degrading.
It reminds me of the whole silence of the lambs bit . It goes something like this: IT takes of its jacket, It empties its pockets, it losens its belt and shakes its pants,(now you see why i cant sneak any in) they also have you wash your hands so there is no way to temper with it ,and even if I did they'll just have me back there a weak later...When I got hired ,used powder called "the stuff" or something like that,they saw it so the second time I just drank about a gallon and1 1/2 of water,they said results were inconclusive and had me take it for the third time, which i passed because instead of whater I drank a gallon of coffee, plus i was drinking a ton of water in between tests...On averege they test about 2 guys a month and I have allready been picked 2 times.
What Im looking for is like a pill or a vitamin that I could take dayly,my metabolism is pretty high so maybe like golden seal but alot stronger...:confused:
ok golden seal i think is like a waste of money but of coures thats my oppinion. I was on probation for three years with random drug test all the time and I tried all that **** ppl said worked like vales and golden seal and a bunch of other **** but the best thing i figured out was to drink at least a gallon of watter a day piss as much as u can and every few days take a couple of shots of vinager ya thats right vinager eewww but believe me it works but remember water is the key(The solution to polution is deloution)

I was a truck driver, and, u cant smoke at all in that job. Not only do companies random drug screen, but the DOT does as well... so I chose a different career. Im a computer tech, perfect stoner job eh?

yeah,i am a truck driver,its sucks.get into a wreck,drug test on the spot.but i make 40k a year and home every night.but i am looking to change careers.

krotch said:
I was a truck driver, and, u cant smoke at all in that job. Not only do companies random drug screen, but the DOT does as well... so I chose a different career. Im a computer tech, perfect stoner job eh?
i dont know about perfect stoner job, i work as a chef at a country club and am aloud to eat whatever i want. really helps with the munchies.

Latest posts

Back