any way to tell?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishboybug

Reaction score
hey guys. had a friend give me a seed from a really good source. is there any way to tell if it is an auto flowering plant or not? if i run my lights on a 20/4 cycle will it affect the vegging of my plant if its not?

No, some use 20/4 other 18/6 it up to you, but most use 24/0 for veg. Growth may be alittle slower

If you got the seed from a really reliable source than just ask your source if its an auto flower. Or you just gotta wait and see if it starts budding after a few weeks.

maineharvest said:
If you got the seed from a really reliable source than just ask your source if its an auto flower. Or you just gotta wait and see if it starts budding after a few weeks.
thanks. i already asked and he doesn't know. the best time line i could establish is that his friend has something new every 3-4 months

When you find seeds in really good bud that should be sensimillia, it is often times the result of self-pollination--a hermie. If you plant this, be aware of this and keep a really good eye out for hermie traits.

:yeahthat:
they didnt make her mod just
for her good looks and charm.
IMO id just toss it. not only is the chances of
growing out a hermaphrodite too high, but also
growing out one plant is pretty much always pointless.
later

Latest posts

Back