anybody catch that MJ special on CNBC last night?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well it was tv!!! next will be a reality show, find the grow!! doit while your high and double the points.

Ya, I watched both that one and the Nat Geo one online last night. I liked the Nat Geo one better. I love how Lisa Ling ends it saying 'If someone dropped these pebble like beans in your hand that with your harvest you could create fuel,paper,and cloth...help the sick, and also has psychodhelic(sp?) properties, What would you do?'
Duh...I'd probably try and eat them first...then when nothing happened I definately would not be throwing them away and making them illegal.

hah yeah the ending to lisa lings report was very laughable. i just found it very absurd how the local gov't officials treated everything out in cali, and i thought it was very interesting how they said something like an estimated 60% of the pop. in northern cali is involved in the MJ biz and that if they were to completely criminalize cultivation that it would result in the complete and utter collapse of the local economy. another little fact that made my laugh was that richard lee (mayor of oaksterdam) said that he pays roughly 800k annually to the federal gov't in marijuana taxes :holysheep:

Ya. That was ridiculous too. So they(the fed gov't) has laws in place that make it completely illegal on all fronts, but they sure will take money profitted from it. Its laughable. He's basically paying the salary of the guys that will bust him and put him out of business one day...well, hopefully not, but you never know.

Ya, I saw both. It should legalized. Why isn't it?:confused:

cuz back when laws where inacted the best stuff came from brown countys. stuff was not being grown indoors like it is now in the good ol usa.

Latest posts

Back