Using MJ for sleep and it's lasting times

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to use unisom otherwise I only sleep 4 hours. Just happened, since I don't want to overuse I try valerian or chamomile tea every 2 nights instead which does nothing. Nothing besides unisom actually makes me sleep past 3:30

bummer man

i used to get angry when i would wake up after only a few hours of sleep

i did not like my attitude so i switched gears and decided to have a party when i woke up , no matter what time

like tonight , its 2:15 am

so i broke out the mint chocolate chip ice cream , turned on some tunes , rolled up a hooter of some blueberry indica , and me and my cat are jammin’

i may watch one of my sailing videos while i have a nice long toke

I have to use unisom otherwise I only sleep 4 hours. Just happened, since I don't want to overuse I try valerian or chamomile tea every 2 nights instead which does nothing. Nothing besides unisom actually makes me sleep past 3:30
Have you tried a Good Indica

I have neurovascular dystophy also known as CRPS the most painful conditions known to modern science

CRPS is rated as the most painful chronic pain syndrome known to man
There is no cure.
It is nicknamed the "suicide disease" because of the prevalence of people committing suicide due to the pain

b109aac5-0b02-4876-82ac-0ddbbfc57db0.png

I deal with it by jerking off

handjob-hand.gif

and a hell of a lot of weed, Northern Lights works great for me

oh roster , such a wonderful question , thank you very much!

the secret is not the sessions with the herb , in my humble opinion

here is a tried and true recipe for a good nights sleep

1. get up at 4:30 am

2. work all day , NO NAPS

3. starting around 9:30 pm , smoke weed , have a drink if you can , we like gin and tonic

4. about 10pm go to bed

wash rinse repeat
Alcohol plays havock on rem sleep. As it metabolizes, it becomes stimulating and wake you up. On work days, smoke goes in around 5-5:30. Watch TV going to sleep, TV has sleep timer.

Smoke a little late night indica, hash, opium or vape. I usually don't last 10 minutes. Wake up a 5:30 if late bedtime, 4:30 if early.

Usually wake up right before alarm goes off. Throw heavy bath mat on floor, Lulu comes up stairs and lays on it while I take bath. Go to work. Repeat.

Bubba

Last edited:
try some Blueberry Indica or the hybrid cross of Herijuana x Blueberry Indica

that weed should be called penis-in-the-dirt weed

a lot of times when i wake up but in the middle of the night to take a leak , i will check the ash tray for roaches and have a few toke and BAM!….sleep
Sounds familiar! Goat and Monkey blue glue. I think they mixed GG#4 and Some blueberry strain.

Bubba

I have been using MJ for sleep and pain relief for years now and was wondering what others are finding with their use also?
I smoke or vape every night now and I get good relief with a half a jay and relax in bed watching some TV and resting.
I find myself every 2 hrs having to reup the dosage. Is this normal or am I a damm junkie LOL.
Basically is anyone getting long term us form 1 session at bedtime?
I wake every 2-3 hrs and do a lil more to get back to sleep or I twist and turn all night.
As always Thank You
I usually eat an edible at least 1 or 2 hours before bed. If you need instant relief eat an edible and smoke one. It usually wears off from smoking in about 2 hours and takes about that long to kick in on the edible anyway then you are covered and no reupping.

I usually eat an edible at least 1 or 2 hours before bed. If you need instant relief eat an edible and smoke one. It usually wears off from smoking in about 2 hours and takes about that long to kick in on the edible anyway then you are covered and no reupping.
I will drop a dropper or 2 of tincture and smoke knocks me right out
Under the tongue of course

I have neurovascular dystophy also known as CRPS the most painful conditions known to modern science

CRPS is rated as the most painful chronic pain syndrome known to man
There is no cure.
It is nicknamed the "suicide disease" because of the prevalence of people committing suicide due to the pain

View attachment 327736

I deal with it by jerking off

View attachment 327737

and a hell of a lot of weed, Northern Lights works great for me

Northern lights does work great for sleep. It was my first ever grow. I wish I could get more of those seeds even if not fems willing to trade some sugar haze if any one is interested.

Latest posts

Back