Anyone have any suggestions on good seeds?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Syke

Reaction score
i've been looking at seed boutique...but i cant really choose...anyone have any suggestions?...or experience?

Personally, for a first timer, I would look into a 'mixed bag' to learn with. You can often find bags with 10-20 seeds of 5 mixed strains cheaper. Chances are, you will like one of these strains...and one of them will surely like you (easy to grow). I ordered almost all indica dominants my first time, and one mixed bag...which actually contained a sativa that became my favorite. Get a variety for cheap and see what you like to smoke and grow...ya know?

for shure. is there anywebsites u perfer or are they all pretty much alike

E-man since you are here what you think about K-2 i think this is one of the hardest to kil :) and its really good to lern on but bag seed is #1

brouli said:
E-man since you are here what you think about K-2 i think this is one of the hardest to kil :) and its really good to lern on but bag seed is #1

Right now I am growing 2x K2 hybrids that are doing really well, still vegging though...but yes Brouli, I would say much easier than....ummm....like White Widow (not too nute tolerant).

And yes to the other question, not only do all these strains taste and smell different....but have very different effects too. There are some great odorless strains for stealth grows.

Any of the White strains from Nirvana rock.

White Widow
White Rhino
AK-48

I was very pleased at the results of my grow with Dutch Passion feminised
White Widow. Great yield, taste, smell & head.

Latest posts

Back