Anyone use these?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4u2sm0ke

Reaction score
we was out shopping and came across these..they was original 40 dollars each..and was a sell out for 9.99....I baught 6 as to try and impliment this into my Shed..a 16 0unce solo cup fits snug in there...they say these can be stacked 5 high...that would be 25 plants on the wall:hubba:....thinking of replaceing the cfl shelf and install these on the wall...than either drop lights or my 8 tube t5 on the side????...these wont be used for flowering but more for veg for a spell...okay this is where yall tell me to back away from me :bong:

Happy New year

064.JPG

041.JPG

042.JPG

050.JPG

all i can say is ....

git r' done, bud.:cool2:

Sounds like a great way to economize space, imo.

I like it! I think that it will work great and save a lot of floor space. I am thinking the T5 sideways would work great. I look forward to seeing how they do.

Pretty cool....reminds me of those "stadium" type grows where the plants are all around the walls and the bulb hangs bare in the middle.

Hamster Lewis said:
Pretty cool....reminds me of those "stadium" type grows where the plants are all around the walls and the bulb hangs bare in the middle.

:aok:

thats what I thaught when I seen them....Ive seen those tower grows and can be real expensive...I may have to buy some more these:D thanks bro

TheHempGodess...thanks for input..much respect..and now Im real excited to build this..may not be till summer when Shed is down...But allways in work right...the planter boxes them selfs are 36 inches wide should the t5 be hung virtical and can they be hung sideways?...was thinking a couple 250MH drops side by side ???

I know I have them screwd to the Shed door but they can be stacked...if I can keep them seperated I can use the resivor as they say...but if stacked I would have to drill drain holes in all but the bottom one...not sure whats is best...

keep the thinking comeing friends...

Hamster Lewis said:

That is what I would do with them:)

hey smoke can you give the name of them so i can look them up please . but so far i think they cant hurt anything plus you could have plants on the floor and on the wall talk about maxing out your space

stair step them on that wall under those cfls. first one at top nailed against wall, next one nail two 2x4s to wall, then next one to that, and so on. that way you can use the lights that are already there. two rows of steps should fit nice under that shelf no?

:48:

Sin inc said:
hey smoke can you give the name of them so i can look them up please . but so far i think they cant hurt anything plus you could have plants on the floor and on the wall talk about maxing out your space

it says "Picture Garden" but i have yet to find any info..even checked HomeDepot web site..thinking they selling out but dont know why...these are cool and will go see if I can aquire a few more:hubba:thanks for stopping by

Irish said:
stair step them on that wall under those cfls. first one at top nailed against wall, next one nail two 2x4s to wall, then next one to that, and so on. that way you can use the lights that are already there. two rows of steps should fit nice under that shelf no?

maybe stepping like ya said..but not side by side...they 36inches long and the Shelf is only 70inches:doh:...the Shelf is original with lights under...the Shelf itself is looking bad...so wanted to redo it anyway..and elliminate the cfls...thanks for stopping by bro

Go for it ive seen great grows using vertical stacked plants like that with a vert hps.
T4

:ciao: here is a link for those interested

hXXp://www.incolorme.com/picture-garden/

take care and be safe

All I can say is I want one...or 10:D. Nice find 4U. Going to do a web search.

okay now we thinking Hydro...waterfarm?

who is with me?

Working on the drip system. Thats the ones Im talking about. Are they a tight fit?

yes Ray..as ya see I cutt the soil pot so I can use it to hold the net pot:aok: I have a ton of drip line...check

Latest posts

Back