Anyone using the full bio-canna range ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok so im more in the know these days, most of my ramble above is simple stuff to me now but i still ph to 6.8. Im scared to stop doin it
and as i want to pot up in 40percent perlite and water daily, to be more like hydro, i wonder if ph'ing is actually important??
How badly will ph down affect microlife? .
Can anyone point out any problems with this method im about to adopt?

pics of the leaves and the plant showing where the leaves are would truly help those who know. I am not one of those, but ask, are the leaves showing any brown spots on top and when you look at the leaves from below toward the light, do you see what looks like tiny holes?

seems we were posting together...doubt you'll be watering daily using any type of soil unless the plant is too ig for the container...and then maybe not still lol My understanding is that ph is important...period. Someone with more know, please feel free to correct me!

what im sayin is i want to get my soil mix just airy enuff so i can drench every morn at lights on and be almost dry by the same time next day, gettin more o2 into the rootzone than less frequent watering

saycheese said:
what im sayin is i want to get my soil mix just airy enuff so i can drench every morn at lights on and be almost dry by the same time next day, gettin more o2 into the rootzone than less frequent watering

That is called hydro my friend. I believe its ebb and flo. You might want to check out the hydro section.

aah but i want to keep my organic mix peatmoss guano etc and use bio nutes,
just more perlite and more frequent water.
Would this really make my setup a hydro setup?
I dont want to lean too far towards hydro, or use pumps or drippers.
I wil check the hydro section and c wot i can c.

Latest posts

Back