April 2023 Bud Picture of the Month

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gmo

Ganja Farmer
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Congrats @Bugus_Monkey . Simply gorgeous! Well deserved!

Granddaddy Purple
289211-ForGDP.jpg

I am out checking the current grow every couple hours and looking into camera equipment to try to pull this off... I did it with dirt in the basement at work with a seed crop...

THANK YOU TO EVERY ONE WHO VOTED PERIOD... Regardless of who you voted for.

you guys are just messing with me right???

I would first like to thank Mrs. Monkey for the support she gives me... You spend more time in the dam n shed that you do with me some nights, she says... (Mostly during Res changes) I'd especially like to thank GMO as he has a way of making all of us try harder, plus he helped me with the setup of my current system, Carty for all his support, Big for his encouragement, Subbie for being awesome, Roster for being Roster, Fogey, Pute, Hopper, my friend Spunom, Flower, T-Dub and the rest of the great people and crew that makes Marijuana Passion the most awesome place ever for us weed people to hang out at. If I left you out, I'm sorry but you too are great, and thanks...

For the record - I de-seeded that stuff - kept the seeds and gave the good part away to a friend of mine who is going through a rough time. I never got to smoke any of it. He said it was good stuff and tasted great even though it got pollinated.

So, ya, where's my gold bar??? THAT IS A JOKE - hahaha - I know everyone is busy !!!!! - -

Latest posts

Back