are these female hairs??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

akirahz

i was wondering if these are female hairs? they are 23 days into flower now and are 30 days old total (vegged for 7 days then flowered)

they are popping up all over the top of the plant?

day30-f23-female-hairs41.jpg

day30-f23-female-hairs2.jpg

day30-f23-female-hairs3.jpg

I'm seeing something in that first pic that looks like a white hair but not really sure. In time she will show herself. ;)

TBG you must have some very good eyes lol because i cant see a thing just give her more time and maybe blind ppl like me can see it too

Looks liek a few of them in that first one like TBG said and also like he said give it a few more days and youll know better, strange thought just hit me if im saying the same thing then why make a post :rofl: guess i just wanted to beart of the conversation:D

lowrydergrower775 said:
TBG you must have some very good eyes lol because i cant see a thing just give her more time and maybe blind ppl like me can see it too

well if you enlarge the pictures by clicking on them you can clearly see the little white hairs all along the top of the ladie there - today there are even more of them getting longer.. i think i got 2 females now

Yeah!!!! Nice Job akirahz...I am curious on how much she yeilds after only 7 days of veg.. Are these in a GJ? Might want to start...Good luck the rest of the way

not sure what a GJ is? good job i hope haha.. nah i got a grow journal its got a link there in my sigg - thanks for the kind words bro :) ill be takin some more pics later that'll hopefully turn out better, in about 5-6 hrs anyway, they are just waking up right now so gonna wait a while till i feed em

grow journal they mean. i guess thats ur micro grow right?

yip u got a fem i deaf see pubics in the 1st an 3rd pics great job

Its your prom date shes here to say lets skip dinner and the dance wanna come back to my place and grow togother ;)

1st and 3rd look defiantly fem. In a few days maybe take a couple of new pictures and post them here

Latest posts

Back