Aspiring writers, story tellers, and readers; HODGEPODGE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gone2pot!

Reaction score
Ok, here's an idea that goes on and on. YOU write into the story. Give it twists and turns, any genre. Mix it up for fun. Mystery, sci-fi, romance, horror, comedy...whatever. Just obey site rules.
Add one word or add several pages.

I'll start with:

Ouch! That's the third time today I bumped into that darn

Got a crush on me. I saw her at Starbucks yesterday too. I almost couldn't drink my

half caff half decaff caramel macchiato skim latte. I didn't mean to stare at her

But her beard was amazing! It reminded me of

my dog's behind. But it was the tin foil hat that attracted my attention. I wanted to ask her

ArtVandolay said:
my dog's behind. But it was the tin foil hat that attracted my attention. I wanted to ask her
what her sign was. Then I saw her

That is tin foil, but why? And why is she stalking me?

To intercept the alien transmissions, of course. And who knew telephone posts could

In the hazy fog of yesterday we dance til the mothership arived, them left our bodies in the sands of

Jamaica. The sun was warm, the drinks were cold. Finally I stood up from the beach and brushed off the sand that clung to me. I needed to walk, but instead I just stood there. Confused but oddly content. I wanted

Latest posts

Back