Aspiring writers, story tellers, and readers; HODGEPODGE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
to get rid of my stalker but I was still curious. Finally I decided to hide behind..

tomato stuck to it. I pulled them back into place when all of the sudden out the corner of my red eye I saw..

In hope a hooker is around the corner that accepts

the wife had the rest of my charge cards. Now I set here stuck to the seats

Watching and waiting. Where is that Swedish bikini team? Maybe I should just go up to the snack bar to look for

the bearded lady, because she just asked for you and was wondering...

Maybe I'm her contact person, maybe she needs to talk to me to get answers, I might need to talk to her! What if

And if thats true, which one of us is the real me, and and what happens if i touch her and we

Meld into one. I'm a little scared but I feel compelled to find out what's going on. Maybe I'm just getting a fever. I decide to lay Down and take a nap. As I'm walking toward what must be my room I notice a note on my door. It was stuck, but fell to the carpet when I opened the door. I turned on a lamp and sat down go read it. It was in lipstick and it said

"You know how to whistle, don't you? Just put your lips together and...

"BOOM" my door flew of the hinges, and i was sent hurling towards the wall. I could barely hold my head up when they came walking in, slow and confident as if

it would be light work for these punks. It woulda, but I reached inside my coat and showed them...

Latest posts

Back