At what stage may I taste my babies?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

movintarget

Reaction score
Good morning,
I was wonderning at what stage may I taste/test my grow? They are now in day 5 of 12/12. I haven't examind them yet to see if which are male vs female. I have 10 in all and where would be the best spot to cut a sample? Thanks for all your helpful knowledge and your patience with a long time smoker and 1st time grower.

Really you COULD try them anytime. You can "zap" them in the micro for a few second to dry them out a bit but this just ruins the bud. I did it on a paper plate and the bud stuck to the plate afterwards... No Bueno. And when the buds are wet, the potency just isn't there. So, ideally you should wait till after harvest once they have dried and cured for a few weeks. But, at any point during the grow you can pick a bud dry it for a few days and get a little taste of what she'll be like. HAHA, or you can eat it... I love chewing on a nice fresh leaf. It's my new daily thing... They all taste so different :)

Thanks for the reply.....so it seems that I have a few more weeks to wait at the least before i can take a sample....tick tock tick tock Thanks again.

Latest posts

Back