ATT: MArrP...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4u2sm0ke

Reaction score
why is it that when I come in here and se pages of spam ...one right after another ...and yet when I try and post quik I get this message?

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 13 seconds.

Your Moderators have to work extra hard to keep this site clean...I also feel the "Site attacks"..are from these type spammers...anywho just wanted to vent on the sites Spam...way more here than anywhere else....It also frustrating when I have to "ignore" the warrning and may be a bad thing..sure hope we get the site back the way it was...wishful thinking Huh?

Yeah, I only had a taste of the site when I first started a few months ago. I've noticed a lot of things lately myself :(

Obviously not going to leave this place, just more so concerned for everything. :confused2:

Bumping this for an Answer

:bong:

time Machine..............:confused2:

BWD if you do not care for our forum and members, why do you stay?

Instead of constantly slamming the members and the forum?

BWD seriously Bro,,Please drop the Hillybilly typing thingy,,I have enough trouble understanding yur post as it is. I was born and raised in the Woods BWD till I was a young man,Outhouses and no running water,and poor as dirt,,and as you can see,,I dont type or talk that way. Help a Brother out will ya.
Besides lets get real Bro,,,if ya were that Backwoods BWD,and that Illiterate,you wouldn't know how to use the freaken computer your typing on.

Where's PapaBeach when ya need him?

:eek: PapaBeach and BWD having a conversation would be a freaken mess,,and nobody would understand a damn thing that was being said,,including them.:D

Maybe Pappa forgot to take his "Contraception Pill" (if y'all can remember back that far, lol) and bwd is the result of a night of passion ?
Bwd sure does post an awful lot for someone who repeatedly said his "goodbyes" a while ago.

Ha ha pappa beach. He was an entertaining fella...kept me either laughing or scratching my head, lol. Wonder whatever happened to him. Asking young teen girls for birth control pills!!! :giggle:

HappyHead said:
as stated in the title, he pollutes the threads around here. Not that he has 'nothing' to offer,.....but if you skim through some of his posts, he really can be gross, rude and disruptive to a given topic.

I remember reading through some other persons hash thread, and bwd had made a comment that his hash on a paper plate looked like '**** splatter' or something to that manner of grossness. Now to each their own on their own personal humor,.....but this wasn't even bwd's thread......and in my opinion, he polluted it.

backwoodsdrifter, if you read this, I want you to know, that I have spent a great deal 'less' time here at mp since you started posting.

I miss how things used to jive around here back in like 2006-2008.

Hit the road backwoods!

or come back a BapaPeach ;)

Sorry yual feel this way pilgrim, and just fyi I almost got banned, and 4u did get banned fur tellin someone to hit the road. Im sure the mods will be warnin ya as well. Hope yual find fires here that ya like pilgrim ;)

BWD

HappyHead said:
as stated in the title, he pollutes the threads around here. Not that he has 'nothing' to offer,.....but if you skim through some of his posts, he really can be gross, rude and disruptive to a given topic.

I remember reading through some other persons hash thread, and bwd had made a comment that his hash on a paper plate looked like '**** splatter' or something to that manner of grossness. Now to each their own on their own personal humor,.....but this wasn't even bwd's thread......and in my opinion, he polluted it.

backwoodsdrifter, if you read this, I want you to know, that I have spent a great deal 'less' time here at mp since you started posting.

I miss how things used to jive around here back in like 2006-2008.

Hit the road backwoods!

or come back a BapaPeach ;)

Well I really did not want to get into this, But I find your attitude towards BWD a lot more offensive then anything BWD has ever said. I may not always understand what he's talking about, but I defend his right to talk. I remember the thread you are referring to. It did kind of look like what he described. I'm sure he meant no ill will.

I am a little perplexed by the need to create fake accounts to inform us of your opinion Happy Face...I realize that as of my posting this you are already banned, but I also realize you probably have another account here at MP and you will see this anyway. The very scenario you describe is the very reason for the Ignore feature. I get that BWD's schtick can grow old but I also have been here at MP for a couple years now and can remember quite a few peeps being more abrasive and not getting runoff with pitch forks and torches. All this just feeds the beast. Jmo

From what I see ..this be your first post here...so let me welcome you:D.....oooops...too late..:doh:.but like Hammy said...you a pot stiring freak and have many accounts..Have fun as I also know THG is on it:hitchair:...Im a smoke me bong now

:bong:

Latest posts

Back