Attack of the clones!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the chef

A Bong Hog!
Reaction score
All right all its real simple. Everybody has clones, i got four and a re-veg. Join in with your clones fer bragging rights and i will sing your praises personally! Doesn't matter what system, what growing whatever. Give me your best! End of deadline: march. You can add or subtract as many as you like. The winner puts his/her clone fer the bpotm and gets my vote...with maybe a poem by the chef. Here's my line-up:

First up: A pinapple express clone i took a few days ago.
2nd: 2-thai super skunk clones i took tonight.
3rd: an accidental re-veg job on lady blue. She still giving back! Spilled some n nutes in the soil and though well maybe, added a little water and got a little action going.
last: Another pinapple express in my cookie grow.

Good luck to all who join in should be a blast.:D

DCFC0001.JPG

DCFC0003.JPG

DCFC0002.JPG

DCFC0004.JPG

DCFC0007.JPG

im no pro but il have a go (theres my poem hehe)
right back to the good stuff

first pic is a black russian that was took 2weeks ago and just starting to root she will be going in soil later 2 day

second is a gaian haze that was took of her mother about 5 weeks ago

and last but not least is another gaian haze that was took about 6 weeks ago and been vegging for 4 weeks
all the clones will be vegged for another 6/7weeks till my flower room is empty
then put into flower with the rest of the girls
question are the last to aloud becouse they are more like full plants then little clones now?

:) happy growing:)

PICT0001.JPG

PICT0008.JPG

PICT0005.JPG

Alright fruity86 welcome to the shefs attack! Yup any are allowed your best out of your clones till march when we get enough people we'll start voting fer entries for bpotm after flowering some. So you have a choice of any clones you want. The big finally is in march when we vote and the winner not only gets a poem here but my vote and praises on how i got wupped or visa versa.

Ok chef i'm in .... The 1st 2 pics are Master Kush cloned about a week ago ... 2nd 2 pics are of 5 White Rhino cloned just yesterday .. last pic is a lil experiment lol i trimmed a branch of off 1 of my budding Purple Kush plants just to see what she does ...

PIC-0258.jpg

PIC-0259.jpg

PIC-0260.jpg

PIC-0261.jpg

PIC-0263.jpg

Aright rudebwoy welcome to the party! MMmmmm master kush..

ok guys here's the latest. put the 2 thai super skunks in their final pots. The p- express cookie grow suffered a little nute burn but she's bouncing back. Meanwhile her sister took root real good and wen't into the veg box next to my trainwreck. Hope you all are doing well! The stem re-veg thing has some serious little green happenin.

DCFC0001.JPG

DCFC0002.JPG

DCFC0003.JPG

DCFC0004.JPG

DCFC0005.JPG

DCFC0006.JPG

DCFC0007.JPG

Nice work chef ..... I put 1 of the Master Kush in the drip system 2day other will prob go in 2morrow or monday ... The White Rhino's will prob not be ready til the end of the week ....

EZ&SAFE

Well gave up on the re-veg. Don't have the time fer it. My p-express clone is doing well and the 2 tss clones are coming along. Here's the p-express. Hope you all are doing well.

DCFC0026.JPG

DCFC0027.JPG

DCFC0028.JPG

Here are my 2 Master Kush in the system .... and i'm still waiting on the White Rhino's to get some roots .....

PIC-0291.jpg

PIC-0292.jpg

PIC-0307.jpg

ok chef i also have deleted 2 clones (gaian haze) and added a new black russian so now i have the 2 the first one went in the pot a couple of days ago i left it a couple more days then planed
so it had a far amount of roots on her and the 2nd one will be probly in a pot in a couple of days aswel they have had no nuts since they where on the mother plant so i think the first 1 will get some tonight and post again in a week
:) happy growing:)

PICT0052.JPG

PICT0053.JPG

C'mon with the black russian! looking good fruity, and rude man i love m-kush! gonna have to try the b-russian though. Keep it going my people!

:ciao: chef.....Lookng good my friend....I start Nutes as soon as they hit the soil..did this one tonight:aok: will transfer to a 1 gallon Pot in a week..Mojo for the Grow:lama:

DSCF3371.JPG

DSCF3379.JPG

DSCF3378.JPG

Alright smoke in da house! Whatcha got growing my brother? Man beautiful roots. Hehehe...this is gonna be interesting!

:ciao: those are Called frosting..But ave many strains running my friend..:lama:

Alright my peoples here we go! Things looking mighty good in the new tents. I got one of the tss perkin right up! The other is a little slow but showing signs of new growth. The p-express is well......

DCFC0005.JPG

DCFC0009.JPG

DCFC0006.JPG

DCFC0007.JPG

DCFC0008.JPG

Things are poppin in da tent! The 2 thai ss are rooting real nice and the p-express is outstanding. Funny i think she's gonna do better than her mother. I though with clones your supposed to get like weird new growth, 3 bladed leaves and such. Hmm guess i'll see that later down the road. Hope you all are doing well, lets see some updates. The first two and last two are the tss. The 3 in the middle are the p-express.

DCFC0009.JPG

DCFC0010.JPG

DCFC0011.JPG

DCFC0012.JPG

DCFC0013.JPG

DCFC0014.JPG

DCFC0015.JPG

hey guys all is looking good .. i just want to ask a qwick qwestion since we are talking about clones .is it a good idea if i took a mother plant from seed take 2 clones flower the mom and veg the clone then repeat cycle take more clones and flower the big one s do any of you see any problems with that ?? thanks

You can do it a few times but the og strain will weaken with each copy. you wanto and if i'm not mistaken take your clones from your mother or flowering. You can clone from clones but as you keep doing it you will weaken the strain.

ok chef heres an update with afew pics 1 of the clones is doing well and starting to grow at a normal groth rate the other is still abit slow they seem to of liked the food i gave them anyway heres the pics :)

btw yours are looking good stay safe

PICT0036.JPG

PICT0037.JPG

Latest posts

Back