Attitude Seed Bank HELP!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tcbud

Reaction score
I am trying to use the Attitude Seed Bank and am having a hard time logging on. It is almost spring and I need my sEEds.
Does anyone have info on them? Are they even taking anything but cash. I read in one of their last blog entries that they are only dealing in cash and money orders. I am not doing that even if they are still up and running. I am also not able to email them.

ARE THEY GONE? I see they are gone from the banner above me.

PLEASE, I have got to get this order in.

Thank you all here at MP.

New The Attitude web site and name

They are trying to split off for some reason. They claim it's the credit card problems.

If you have a username and password for Attitude, it will work on this site.

https://www.choice-cannabis-seeds.com/

I have been told you can use credit cards on this site.

I have not tried the new sight yet
My last attitude order went in just before the CC issues started

GOOD LUCK

Supposedly, you can log into the new site with your Attitude password and (again, supposedly) they are taking credit cards there.

I have no ordered yet, but it took my password and had my history.

Used my Attitude password and was able to log on also. No order yet.

Well dang. They are having problems and no one has ordered at this new site. DANG!

Cali Connection site is down for housekeeping. DANG!

Thank you all.

I want to make a big order (for me it is big anyway). Makes me want to swear and cuss and say bad words for long sentences. And stamp my foot too.

Okay, Im logged in at the new site, The Choice. It would not take my name and password from Attitude. The site looks almost identical. Hope they are running the same promotions.

Thanks again, I will let you all know here in a few weeks if I got my seeds. Then we will pop them, plant them and Journal 2015 Grow here. Got to think of a catchy name for the journal, maybe NOT so Attitude Grow, NAG for short.

Rose, will have to rock the garden this season and keep my journal and not NAG the Mr. TC in the process to be a true success. Nice to hear your laughter. And, Happy belated Birthday!

Thank you TC, for the birthday wishes. There are some peoples outdoor grow that I so look forward to and yours is at the top of that list. You have been a good friend to MP for a long time... Thanks TC.

Latest posts

Back