Aurora Big Swell

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ross

Reaction score
I've heard really good things as far as it boosting yields and I think I'm about to start using it has anyone gotten good results with this stuff?

ross said:
I've heard really good things as far as it boosting yields and I think I'm about to start using it has anyone gotten good results with this stuff?

I would be leery about using additives that advertise increased yield or other boastful things. Most do nothing and some can be dangerous health wise. I sleep better at night knowing my bud was grown with just water and nutrients. jmo

Yeah if you take a close look at those additives, most often they are just concentrates of the same nutrients that you already give them. My brother fell into that trying different stuff to make things bigger and better, and he more often than not burned his plants and ended up with lesser yield than more. He got his best yields when he just kepth the girls happy and healthy all the way through :)

Latest posts

Back