Experiments as promised in my introduction.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ellegon

Reaction score
As I stated in my intro I am working on several experiments at once. Number 1 is auto Blue Haze. Started in a 12" pot using miracle grow soil in a 2x2 tent. No nutes until flowering started(week5). After flowering started, I use Advanced Nutrients as follows, 4ml/l of Bloom, 2ml/l Grow and 2ml/l Micro. I'm watering with city water (7.2 ph) after running it through a Zero Water filter.
Started using a blupurple light that came with the tent kit. Next switched to the Vivosun that came with the 4x4 tent. Eventually got a Mars Hydro FC 3000. All running 18/6.
Results so far...
IMG_0186.jpg

If you notice, there are more pots so let's go there. Experiment number 2. Planted 9/31.Using Blue Amnesia seeds I started them in 12" pots. One pot using Happy Frog the other Strawberry Fields soil. I also used an old greenhouse technique of 2" perlite in the bottom of each pot. This helps with water drainage and air circulation. Same light source as above. These will receive the same nutes when flowers appear. The results are as follows, pic one Happy Frog soil, Pic 2 Strawberry Fields
HF.jpg

Attachments

• sf.jpg
    sf.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
There is also a third experiment going on. In one 12" pot is Blue Amnesia the other Blue Haze. Both started on 10/3. Blue Haze in Happy Frog and Blue Amnesia in Strawberry Fields. The plan here is to use nutes at flowering but using each liquid at the rate of 4ml/l just to see how much difference the nutes make. Not much to show pic wise for these as they just broke soil surface a day or so ago. these are the experiments so far. More info will follow as things develop.

As I stated in my intro I am working on several experiments at once. Number 1 is auto Blue Haze. Started in a 12" pot using miracle grow soil in a 2x2 tent. No nutes until flowering started(week5). After flowering started, I use Advanced Nutrients as follows, 4ml/l of Bloom, 2ml/l Grow and 2ml/l Micro. I'm watering with city water (7.2 ph) after running it through a Zero Water filter.
Started using a blupurple light that came with the tent kit. Next switched to the Vivosun that came with the 4x4 tent. Eventually got a Mars Hydro FC 3000. All running 18/6.
Results so far...View attachment 343478
Is the gadget on the right of the pot for pests? Like some kind of out of human sound range audio?

I have almost no smelling sense or common since for that matter. So I always season my food heavy to taste it getter. And I have a big nose. Go figure. Nice looking plants Eilegon.

Latest posts

Back