Auto-Russian 1St Gr0w<///////]:}~*

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thedonofchronic said:
youll need some pH down.
7.0 ph is a tad high for your plant
to uptake nutrients properly.

what nutes are you using?
and why all of the dead fish...

heyy, no my ph for my soil and water is fine, its 6.5....im not gonna use nutes... i mean i might use bloom during the bloom process. but what i was talking about is watering my plant with the water from my aligator tank.. since all its crap and fishes crap is mixed allup in it... plus some fish have decade in the tank(he didnt eat them)...... i can change that water to 6.5 alos.. but wat i was asking would it be safe..

update.. shes alll good, just watered yesterday. she perkin up

she got burnt again, on top all the new leaves n hairs commpin out turned yellow, i didnt have the fan blowing on the top/lights,, i forgot she grerw n never adjusted it. sooo ehhh idk i raisted the lights n fixed the fan.

soo its week 5 now for my shorty,pix below are pix of 4weeks 5 days. from last posting i burned her again. not to bad but made her look ugly. she started to flower right about week 4. i added 3 more cfl's 100w... i need a better fan for the top !!!! i fed her her first feeding of bloom stuff.its like 10-54-10.. not doin an expensive grow this time.. im waiting to move n outdoor season... but yea shes doin good, and i love these cuz they stay small.. i like :)

View attachment 4w5d 3.bmp

View attachment 4w5d 2.bmp

View attachment 4w5d 4.bmp

View attachment 4w5d.bmp

i cought her bad side :confused2: oh n i decided not to use the water from my alligator tank... no time to test it on other plants n w.e.... so yea

is the temp in your room? I have never witnessed heat stress from cfl's....

idk i broke my thermomiter. itss higghhhhhh!! up their.. but i have a fan on high blowing on it constintly... why can u see heat stress? or is that what u call burning leaves

:smoke1: hey guys she's 7 weeks old today, shes 8 1/2 in tall, 7 in takin out the stem on the bottom. yea yea i know she has been through allot as you can see. none of it is nute burn. iv been givin it 1/2 recomended of i think 10-54-10 bloom boost ever other watering., now i have 7 100w CFL's,3 60w, and 4 150w.that =25,310 lumes.. on one plant, thats y she burns easy.nugs are bunched together n looks great,hard to see but has some nice white tercs and long white hairs. leaves around the buds are turning purple, and the tops a solid cola bud. took sample off today n lettin it dry for a few days...

View attachment week7 .2.bmp
i do have a light on them so i can take a pic, so leaves arnt that bad lol
View attachment week7 .4.bmp

View attachment week7 .3.bmp
:yeahthat: This is a goood pic!! :smoke1:
View attachment week7.bmp
A Lighter So U Can See The Size Compare.

so any comment, questions, concerns... geemi all opinions and what u think :bong2: :ccc: :banana:

That auto is awesome! I am kicking myself for not getting some of those. You will be smoking the goods in a couple weeks and I will be smoking stress and looking at leafs for another 6 months!

yep its hard to get the nute balance right at first,
but after a while you will get the hang of it!

Wow, very nice plant. Just curious, since you were using over 700 watts of CFL's, why not spend the money you used for the cfls instead for a 400 watt hps? Any particular reason you stuck with cfls? Crazy auto-russian lady you grew there tho!

because i got all my bulbs n fictures free from work, they where throwing everything out, they were outdated or something , i didnt care to ask anyquestions n took em. i mean all i invested in this grow were 30 bux for the seeds n i can easly make my money back :)

idk if all the burns where from the lights or nute. maybe thew bloom 10-54-10 was to strong or a mixture, or lights were just wayy to close sooo i moveed lights kinda far away and i did my flush today.. I gave here 5 gal. of 6.5 ph water in a span of 2-3 hours.i did it with the lights on idk if thats good or what. the lights go off at 2am. but yea itss really dense and thick

iv takin a limb off at 7 weeks and 8 weeks.7th week bud weighed 1.7g wet and affter drying for i think 5-6 days it weighed .8 g. its still a rock, week 8 is still in a box..

View attachment week 8, day 4.bmp

View attachment week8, day 4.2.bmp

View attachment wek 8, day 4.3.bmp

View attachment week8, day 4.4.bmp

View attachment week7 dry .8.bmp
this is of week 7 dry bud, weighing .8 not to white cuz it premature

Mmmm.. Last pic is making me want to load a bowl for some reason haha. Great looking stuff.

ok i know this is a stupid question but tercs are those really small crystaly things right??? and how much %of the plant needs to be amber to get top potincy??btw, im expecting half 0 dry weight

from what i red and could understand, witch was kinda dificult, n for one idk if white russian is indica or sativa. it said i want the tercs clear and long....... i thought i wanted then amber??:confused: ???? i need some other input, dnt send me to a threat, just gemme a simple as possable answer. thanks:D

thanks happy, iv done cfl grows b4 but i didnt care about trichomes or anything i mean the smoke was excelent. i guess i harvested at the right time. but thank you, some other peeps told me 50 %

HEY GUYS N' GALS!!!Tomarow is suposed to be harvest day,but i thionk it will be another few days, not 50% of the tercs are amber, id say 25% are amber.

ok idk if its me or what,but i see shes turning purple,and its not the lights. i tryed to take a pic threw a mag. but idk. can their be con's in to haveing purple?like something wrong?? but here are some pix...

also like a week ago i picked a nug and dryed it ,thats what it looks like.. i smoked it and it was reLLy goooooood!! it was a body n head hight, it was nice!! :)

View attachment week 9,day 4.2.bmp

View attachment week 9,day 4.bmp

View attachment week 8, 4days.bmp
View attachment week9.bmp

Latest posts

Back