Auto-Russian 1St Gr0w<///////]:}~*

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you like the smoke from a week ago why dont you chop now :confused2:

because i think it can get a bit more potent. but good question, deff tomarow im gonna chop her,

I dont really think its a case of getting more potent, more a case of moving more toward the body and thick head kinda stoned than i trippy or uplifting one.

I dunno i'm probably wrong

well hey, id be happy with any of those really. over night around 17 % more turned amber,i can wait till tomarow this time to cut here dow n or right now.i think shes comin down in like 15 min.alsoovernight when they where turning amber it seems like allot more turcs popedup. idk if they just pop up like that but its seemed like it.but its seems like more :). the info said

info:Like the Serious mother, the Auto White Russian will frost up most during the last few weeks of its life and 48 hours of darkness just prior to harvest will maximise this.

so i just realized what it said about its 48hr of darkness b4 harvest... i havnt done that yet :( i shoulda but im such a stoner when i red it i didnt comprehend it needs 48 hours strait darkness b4 harvest, lol w.e just more time for tercs to amber up...
well anyways i mad a strapingly haNDSOM dry box to place my whole plant in. i got these two lil boxes with all the walls cut out and paw proom window screen put over it so not much light at all gets threw but the air can eanter n leave the box.. i got a mini fan in the of those boxes pushing air in.. DO iI NEED it?????? or should i have it pulling the air out???????

View attachment box.bmp

View attachment box2.bmp

You want air pulling out and some holes to allow more air in

k i did that n shes hangin now, i didnt see much of a diffrence for that 2 days of darkness but w.e..oh yea btw i chped her down

Yeah i not done the 2 dark days.
Get to know a strain for a year or so then try it or do 50% of crop next time and see if there a difference.
I think drying in the dark brings it out just as much personally and due to the amount of plants/ grows at the moment i have tried a veriety of different chopping times and conditions ( morning, night, warm, cold, dried in dark, in light, chopped early, left to couch lock. )

Personally my best looking and tasting green came from an 9 week flower PP girl chopped early morning just before the lights came on and dried in a dark cool cupboard with a desk fan blowing near not on it.
As the outside felt dry but still obviously sticky in middle it got put in McDonalds brown paper bags for 4 days been turned twice a day then into sealabe tub or preferably jar.

Strongest was 12 weeks and thrown on a rack to dry, no special treatment at all

ok so its been 5 days in a box, the outside of the bud is all dry but i know theirs moisture inside, plus the stem isnt snapable yet, almost!! so i stickin it in a brown paper bag....NOW do i close it?? and does it needa be in the same like temp as when it was hangin in the box?? or should i just stick the bag back in the box??

I kept them just at room temp in bags, not too much in the bag and turn a few times a day, just fold bag over once or twice to close it, you dont want it sealed or nuthin.
Then into glass jars if poss or a sealable tub if not and burp least once a day ( i did anyway lol )

ight so i got 17 n some odd grams for one auto grown under 25,000lumes. the high is a body n head high, it lasts a decent time... i like how this turned out.. i recoment them.

Hello there not been about much of late.
Congrats on the harvest fella :clap: :yay: :bong2:
Just need to grow a few at a time next time :D

lol thanks, n dats true im doin an outdoor grow with them, i just started the germ today.plus my outdoor male is done i think??? its has a BUNCH of sacks. very tall about 3 1/2 feet and every branch goes strait up the stalk,so its like a huge pollen ball, i tutched it and a cloutd of pollem puffed up, it selled great!!lol.. so ima chop it n save it to get some seeds.

Nope its just saturday and people dont have any thing better to do.

Latest posts

Back