Bag seed!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tester

Amsterdam
Reaction score
I know what bag seed is but i have never bought any smoke and got seeds in my bag lol ive asked friends the same thing and none of them have experienced that, is it an american thing or....:confused: :holysheep:

where I am from in America there are basically 3 grades that you can purchase off the streets. There is brickweed which has lots of stems, seed, and usually some mold. Then there is regulars, which is feild grown decent smoke but slightly pollinated with a few seeds throughout. Then there is chronic which is controlled grown high quality herb with no seeds. All 3 are priced accordingly.

I am on the east coast of the US and were I am at I can't find brick weed...not that i wld want to...finding a seed in street weed is pretty rare here...quality is okay not great...but back in the day for me...late 70's early 80's all the weed we got had seed, stems and what not in it...a nickel used to come in this big ole manilla baggie....it was 2 grams easy...closer to 3

I used to get the brick from mexico for 300 an elbow...full of stems and seeds, and I'd get 10 lbs at a time it was the size of a shoebox...lol...crap.

I haven't bought any weed in so long, I don't know whats going out there...the only way I hear about prices is here, and hightimes monthly report.

tester said:
I know what bag seed is but i have never bought any smoke and got seeds in my bag lol ive asked friends the same thing and none of them have experienced that, is it an american thing or....:confused: :holysheep:

Are ya taking a shot at America Bro? Or,,are ya just braggen?:D

Id say its mostly a Mexico Thing,,cause thats were most the Brick weed comes from.;)
The best weed I ever Smoked come from Cali. Sensi all the way.:hubba:

ah gotcha over here with have 2 types either import which is spun with salt to make it heavier etc or we have high grade which is self explanatory import is a bt cheaper high grade is priced high as it sells quicker than it can be bought lol

tester said:
ah gotcha over here with have 2 types either import which is spun with salt to make it heavier etc or we have high grade which is self explanatory import is a bt cheaper high grade is priced high as it sells quicker than it can be bought lol

LOL--How old are you? Back in the 60s and 70s, I think ALL pot had seeds.

The Hemp Goddess said:
LOL--How old are you? Back in the 60s and 70s, I think ALL pot had seeds.

:yeahthat:

Latest posts

Back