Baked Marinara (Tomato) Pasta Sauce Done Easy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YYZ Skinhead

RIP Neil Peart 9/12/1952 -- 1/7/2020
Reaction score
Any tomato pasta sauce can be used, even your own. In addition you can use steeped Cannabis olive oil or dried shake the same ways you would use any olive oil or dried herb and if the sauce has a strong flavor it won't have that "green taste". The amount of pot depends on how strong you want the sauce, and everyone is different so I shan't specify an amount other than to say that a half ounce of good bud shake or good trim will probably floor you.

Preheat the oven to 275 degrees F.

Use two 32-oz cans of Four Cheese or Mushroom pasta sauce. (I add dried or fresh basil, oregano, marjoram etc and some extra Pecorino Romano but they are not required.)

Pour the sauce into a baking pan, sprinkle in the shake/drizzle in the oil and stir to be certain the THC gets spread throughout the sauce.

If you want, add more cheese, mushrooms, meatballs or what have you at this point. I like porcini shrooms (Boletus edulis) but they are pricey.

Carefully slide the pan into the oven and bake for 1.5 hours at 275 degrees. This will reduce the sauce to where all the flavor is concentrated and will make sure the THC is dissolved.

You can use this sauce on just about any pasta or pizza, and you can dip hot breadsticks into it. I usually add, as you might have guessed, extra cheese (Pecorino Romano and Asiago).

:clap: :woohoo: :clap:

NICE! :aok: thanks for the recipe.

Latest posts

Back