Baskins Robbins Aero Cloner -34 flavors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

Keef

Hey MP !- U know me ?-- If U don't ?-- Old Texas pot farmer here !-- I don't think they can stop some kind of legalization again when Texas congress meets again after the 1st of next year !-- I want in !- I'd like to run the grow end of a legal dispensary -- I have never even been to a dispensary !-- I have never known anything but prohibition !-- I run aero under LEDs in a 4 part bloom rotation - My cloners are those 35 gallon black and yellow totes -- They have 34 grow spots !-- I was talking about my cloners at the OFC when Burnin1 brought up Baskin Robbins when referring to the selections at a local dispensary !-- Texas got nothing for weed infrastructure-- My plan ?- -A weed store in a box !- 34 flavors - one for each grow hole in one my cloners!
I looked around and decided I needed all the help I could get !- So I decided to open another thread !--
What I want is to pick your minds !-- Can U post for me a list of some your favorite varieties ? - Mostly indica and hybrids that will finish close to 60 days or close to 75 days !-- It's a rotation thing !-- - I'm buying me a new place back up in the Piney ﹰWoods of ﹰEast ﹰTexas -- I run a continuous grow with a seperate veg and bloom-- The new place will be referred to as the Bat Cave and I'll be setting up --The Dank Diner Grow ! - Flavors and smells U could find in a diner ! - Fruit - Cookies and Cake - Kind explains itself !- So if U could will U give me some feed back ?-- 2 projects -- A Weed Store in a Box ! - Favorite varieties of MP !- - Also - The Dank Diner -menu !-- 34 selections !--Some may overlap -Would U give me some feed back on some varieties U think would fit ?
Thanks for your input in advance - If U only have 1 variety that is your all time favorite - Tell me what it is ?- I'm cut off from the weed world down here in prohibition wilderness!- Help a brother out with some 411 ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Keef you are a bad4ss Texan and if anyone can pull this ish off... yeah I'm game for this brainstorm!

Soma#10 lavender I've taken down in 50 days and it's the best pot I've ever smoked. I have an old wmass hippie cut they call the Honey Badger because you can't kill it. Might be your spirit animal.

Might be Stinky -- Honey Badger don't care !- I be right there waiting when Texas roll over !
Soma#10 - Lavender

Screenshot_20200205-150043.png

https://www.g13labs.com/feminized/g13-labs-seeds-white-strawberries#

Thanks Nov !--

Gonna have to have some !
Durban Poison ?- I've never grown it!-- Green Crack ?-- Got to have some Bohdi ?- Black Triangle ?-
I'm Black Berry Snow Lotus and Blueberry heavy right now !--- I have Rose's Purple Haze and Nurse Larry - Some of Umbra's work -- Some I bred !- I've got a male I'm collecting pollen from right now - Snow Desiel -x- Black Berry Snow Lotus ! - It will be used on The White Indica --( The White -x- Nepal Indica )-x- BBSL !- I got several grape crosses to sort out !-- I plan to reduce these 14 varieties down to maybe the best 6 ?
Still need a high CBD Indica if I can find it ?
Got blueberry and lemon covered ! ----Raspberry ?- Orange ?-- Lime ?-- Which Cookie ?-- Cherry ?- Some pies ?
Ancient OG ?-- -
I gots questions !

I was just reminded that I ran a White Widow cloning from clones for 4 and a half years - Until the borg took her from me !-- I demand a rematch !- Gonna be some Widow !

Latest posts

Back