Belladonna

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SkunkPatronus

Expecto Patronum
Reaction score
Paradise Seed Companies Belladonna:

Found sativa and Indy pheno growth patterns. Found both skunky types and not skunky types. The indy is stretchy, and the running buds on the branches reach way the hell up there, even the bottom ones. I won't top this more than once next time, i think i went at it four times in 2 months in veg from seed. Anyway, has some thick side shoots that need support in the last few weeks due to bud weight. Showed sex in preflower state at about 6 weeks, both sexes. Healthy, rapid growth, ok in the corner and it did get shoved over there for two weeks, as it was a 'tester' plant and momma's white widow was up to bat. So it must withstand low light conditions well enough. Acrid fruity smell on the plant, not too strong unless touched, then it stinks high in the nose. Shiney coat of long furry trichs, looked a lot like an ice plant actually. Easy to manicure. Cured out fruity, but not identifiable. Great bag appeal just based on it looking like it was dunked in milk. Probably make a lot of hash.

I use a silver surfer vaporizor, it vaps with a deep plum kind of taste to it. Hits fast, not a creeper. Cerebral high, many thoughts a minute, some body buz, energetic and thought provoking, very energetic, speedweed, did i mention energetic? Blazed, that's what i would call it, i was higher than crap and just blazing along like my tail was on fire. I went out and built a fence on it today, just a 10ft length of one, but still... I'm happy when i can smoke, enjoy and actually do something productive too. Good daytime high. Be killer at a show.

Thanks for the write-up as I was looking at this strain myself. It is listed as a "trippy" high.

Latest posts

Back