Best LED for 4x4

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ended up getting the fc-e6500. No regrets so far.
My bar style light worked great... I actually decided to run 2 2x4 tents instead of the 4x4. I hated trying to get to the plants in the back row to water and watch for pests... Now in my 2x4 tents, everything is in the front row with easy access.

I run two 2x4 and a 4x4. I used to use two Mars Hydro SP 3000 in the 4x4, replaced with the fc-e 6500. The two SP 3000 each reside in the two 2x4 tents.

Similar to your plan, .my initial set up was 3 100 watt panels. They filled the 2x4 fine too.

Have an extra (for now) SP 3000, as well as original 600watt Hortilux HPS and cool tube packed away. No matter what light would fail, got it covered.

This stuff builds up after a while!

Bubba

For "accessibility", ( always a problem with tents) in the 4x4 first, in addition to the main door (which will unzip all the way around to the back) and two large side openings, I try to keep plants down to 4, bottoms trimmed up and I can reach crawl in low, or just lean in with long spout water can.

To trim or other work, side windows. It sits in the middle of the room so I can walk around it outside of tent.

Bubba

There will be none. I have the same light. There are others better and much more expensive, but not that much better.

The Coco for cannabis site's review rated it better than the slightly more expensive fc 6500 with Samsung diodes. The par patterns were similar, but the fc-e version could get closer to canopy, which is a height saver.

Buck for buck it's a bargain. There are others, but with sale price and discount code my mind was made up.

Bubba
Where did you find the discount code and any idea when sales are ?? Thanks Kevin

In a 4 x 4 the last set of bars on my 6500 are just about against the walls. Have you come up with a better bar placement than factory set for a 4 x 4
They had a "contest" about that. I am not sure what it was I doubt it would make much difference. Mine is at the standard places.

Bubba

Where did you find the discount code and any idea when sales are ?? Thanks Kevin
4-20 is always a good time, get on their message list they will have flash sales regularly.

Bubba

I'm pretty sure we have a discount code, I used cocoforcannabis discount because easy to remember CCFC.

Bubba

I used CCFC discount code and got the fc-e 6500 in a 4x4.
5 plants and LST. It’s filling in nicely, despite my cal mag deficiency and aphid issue.
And also got the extra UV and IR bars thrown in for free. Although I haven’t used them and I don’t know what they’re for. I’ve done a little research and may use them during flower. Still learning on them..
I’m also using stock configuration on the bars, and they are against the walls. Doesn’t bother me. The bars stay cool and my driver is mounted outside of the tent.

I was just thinking having the outside bars up against the wall may be a waste seeing half the light is going into the wall and not on the plants.
Nope, it's reflecting off the walls. That's one good thing about a tent. No light just dissipates away like in a big open room.

Bubba

I was just thinking having the outside bars up against the wall may be a waste seeing half the light is going into the wall and not on the plants.
Yeah you want them to the wall for max yeild.

Latest posts

Back