best pc game while baked

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thcgod

Reaction score
I have found it guys....

It's a racing game, ,where u race these F1 cars online... its SICK. Using Half Life 2 Engine... but I think its geared so most comps can play it... Very easy to make maps.. and you can do so much crazy stuff.. and the graphics are great. All you do is go to...

www.steampowered.com

download the STEAM installer...
then through that, once you create a name etc... you install this FREE game.
http://www.trackmania.com/en/
(you download it THROUGH steam, not the website) so once you install the steam installer... create a steam name and you can download / buy all sorts of great games (many free).

This game is AMAZING if you try it, it is SO easy, you just use the arrow keys.. but it is very tough and u can make your own courses + massive jumps etc...

Servers have a mod so you can see the other racers.. but u dont bump into them or anything... but u can keep restarting and u just go for the best time until the map is up (usually ever 5 mins) and there are thousands of awesome maps.. here is a screenshot

LOLL.jpg

It does look like it could be fun. I will definitely check it out. Thanks for the link. Take care and be safe.

Latest posts

Back