best pest sprays in flower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grass hopper

Reaction score
have been using Dr. doom spray and neem oil for pest control.now that flowering has begun,should i be switching over to something else??? THANKS

any pyrethrin-based spray is almost entirely plant-derived and dissipates quickly . . . avoid organophosphates, they are the most persistent and animal-affective

try to encourage natural insect-on-insect predation to carry the load, unless they're really getting eaten up . . . you can buy everything from ladybugs to praying mantises

in a pinch, neem oil

jm2c :48:

I want to share my personal experience about pest. I would first like to say that I have been with little insects and Best Pest control for over a year now, . They are always on time with a great attitude. I would recommend this company to anyone. What you think about it.
Thank you buddy for the service that you give.

Do you have pests or are you using those as preventatives? I don't know if it is the same with other pests, but you cannot keep using the same thing as they become immune to whatever you are using quite fast. I have never had any success using Neem oil or Dr. Doom for mites.

thanks for imput! i found stink bugs last season w/ my outdoor grow. there were dozens w/ several nest sites, just before flower. my buddy, 30 miles away had them everywhere also. more so in his tomatos. 1 bite and off to next one. anyway i sprayed w/ dr. doom and killed about 95%. last fall i found a few in the house! i heard it was, a once in a hundred year bumper crop of them.
then this spring i found 2 on my 10 in. high girls upstairs under t5s !!
last week i found 2 inside my enclosed tent at the base of 1 plant! damn!!
there seems to be a few everywhere and did not no whats best for these endless pests, inside the tent. THANKS!! HI DAN!!

Sorry--can't help with stink bugs. The only things I have had to battle so far is the dreaded Borg--spider mites.

The Hemp Goddess said:
Sorry--can't help with stink bugs. The only things I have had to battle so far is the dreaded Borg--spider mites.

don't think i have seen one YET.. Borg ha :D

And you don't ever want to....I hate'm...they're horrible

not sure if you should switch from what you are useing but there is one called zero tolerance herbal pesticide works good

Latest posts

Back