best puchase ever

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cutthoatish420

Reaction score
alright so i threw some money onto my boys club run and he came back with some 80 dollar a gram buds that were soaked in some kind of honey oil. can u say gooooey, it would have been worth it if i only hit it once very potent. can anyone tell me how this substance is made. thanx

I agree, but using butane is the worst way. The butane also leaves alot of harsh chemicals in the hash oil afterwards. The best way is with 100% isopropyl alcohol which is very hard to obtain or everclear will work too.

Yes hash oil is very potent. I dont know about $80 a gram potent but thats just me. If you can ever get ahold of some trim you can make hash oil, Its crazy i have made like 2-3 grams of hash oil with a 1 gallon bottle filled with some outdoor trim that nobody would ever smoke, You couldnt even see crystals on it HaHa. So it all depends where you live i guess if you dont have very many people growing MJ in your area its harder to come by. I have never bought hash oil from someone I alsways have to make it but it is very chaep to make if you have somewhere to get MJ Trimmings.

$80 a gram!What is this world coming to?How many grams did you have to buy before you actually had something that constitutes "buds"?
Man I need to start selling again.I could be driving a Ferrari right now:eek:

i only smoked a gram not even to the face second hit had me lit like i smoked three blunts weel worth it..............

every year I make some qwiso, thin it just enuf to spray over my buds and give em as party favors at 4th of july bash ;)

folks actually complain they arent able to smoke a small enuf hit, the buds cant be rolled in a joint, ect, ect :rolleyes:
I just hand em a 1 hit pipe and watch the fun :woohoo:

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:80 bucks a gram :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I would want a guarentee that I would be blown up for 24 hours str8 off one hit for that much, I wouldnt even want to know my name for that period of time

to me if you got to do anything besides smoke the bud,then it ain't about sheet.80 bucks.hell how much ya wanna buy?

lol $80 a gram, i had this stuff a while back and i was givin 10grams :\

Its rare to see/find or know someone who makes it but trust me its not worth that much.

You are telling me someone gave you, i stress GAVE you 10 grams of honey oil??? To make 10 grams of honey oil takes A LOT of primo buds and would take a massive amount of primo trim... I'm taking around 70-80 grams of primo bud, if not more, that is the reason it costs so much, because of its concentration and the amount it takes to make it... Just like full melt bubble hash

I would say that you have the best friends a person could ask for

Well the bloke that gave it to me, grew his own and he was pritty well set..he wouldn't miss out on a few plants
i must say some scraped/poured over a packed bowl or cone peice and ur set for a few hours....but then again everyone has there own immune system

I wouldnt say the best friends ever lol. But im in Cannabis Capital of Australia, where u can buy 2.8grams for $25 from almost anyone and its indoor :\ infact to get an idea....my state is meeting the demand of 2 Large states :)

Latest posts

Back