Best things To Do High

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

High_Flyer

Reaction score
Most likely there has been a topic like this, but I cant find it so whats the best things to do high...

Personal Favs.

Recently drove to Miami from Houston with a good amount of Mary time flew by went on a cruise saw the beach went to Heat game, all stoned out of mind and time of my life...

Usually top things to do is flo... Damn Getting in a zone where everything is making sense rapping is just top notch...

Playing Ping Pong hahaha thats some crazy stuff went to a church and played while there was a concert going on down stairs trippy *** stuff

LISTEN TO DEVIN THE DUDE Seriously just try to get the ear for his music its crazy stuff

MADDDDDDDEEEEEEEEENNNNN AAAARRRRRRRCCCCCAAAAAADDDDDDEEEEEE

If your with a group all say one word taking turns to make a sentence about somebody in the group (can get interesting)

Hah theres some unique thoughts for ya hopefully

when i smoke my couch seems to grow arms and hold me down.

I love to hike stoned, clean and eat...listening to music while doing all of those. work on my grow room...chill with my dogs and snuggle. roadtrips with hubby! lol I like to do everything stoned.

and of course going on MP!!!!

2Dog said:
I love to hike stoned, clean and eat...listening to music while doing all of those. work on my grow room...chill with my dogs and snuggle. roadtrips with hubby! lol I like to do everything stoned.

and of course going on MP!!!!

:yeahthat: except with my wife lol...:hubba:

I sometimes turn into a clean freak when I'm stoned. But more than often it would be watching a good film nice n comfy on my sofa.

i get on my beast mode in guitar hero or call of duty modern warfare 2.. lol

i like playing the piano....or video games....fla88...i love me some Modern Warfare as well....I'm a junkie on the whole series of those games....and like 2dog...i love some good food :D...not so much the cleaning part tho!!!...even tho my wifey would like it.. if i liked it!!!:)

Making love with my wife ;)

Feels like it lasts for ever! Even though it only lasts for the standard 5 hours as ussual. But it does seem longer more like 8 or 9 it feels.

Cheers!!!

wow DD!!!....5 hours!!!....id be lucky if i made it 5 minutes!!....lol

Yep give or take ;)
Spine always weak like noodle manhood always strong like bull!!!

Cheers!!!

I like to do the things I dread doing straight - obligatory family visits was the first thing that popped into mind. Being high makes me like / love my family more than when I'm straight. OK that sounds bad - but trust me - a buzz helps.

Eating a whole wheel of expensive cheese and chasing it with micro-brew and bong-o's...i think i just planned my evening!!

Games, Art, Listen to music, exercise, gettin' outside in summer working in my garden, pettin' and feeding the horses, spendin' time with my cats, and sometimes I sit in silence and theorize about aspects of the world and the universe. Hanging out with friends too

I like to go for a walk in the woods, or along the beaches of the lakes. draw, write, meditate

Sex, food, a dip in a pool when it is that 'perfect' temp, looking up when it snows, super loud music, fireworks, kickin' it on the beach, going for a walk when it is really, really windy, crawling up an old logging road in 4wheel super slow in the late afternoon, fishing at sunrise, 3D movies, a bon fire, sleeping....

Hey wait, I guess that's everything!;)

I vote for OHC's reply. I enjoy the relaxing feel i get. It helps people with hypertension and heart disease.

OldHippieChick said:
I like to do the things I dread doing straight - obligatory family visits was the first thing that popped into mind. Being high makes me like / love my family more than when I'm straight. OK that sounds bad - but trust me - a buzz helps.

Feelin you here for sure. to expand though, I like going to the movies high, training in martial arts high will zone you in, help you move more fluid, precise, fluid, etc with the right strain. I love hanging out near or on any water especially, trickling water or slow even fast moving rapids. Trout fishing with the guys. Reading, keeps me focused far more than not. Love the way it eases pain naturally, I could go on and on.

Honestly, doing anything that sucks makes it not suck as much for sure. things that don't suck and are fun are more fun high usually.

Anybody live in firefly country? Man, I have always wanted to burn a nice fatty on a warm evening, take off my shoes and go tromping through a grassy field full of these things.. I've never seen one. Is it more childs play? Or can anyone get in on it?

I would love to take my daughter out and catch them in a jar. That would be pretty trick in my book.

Latest posts

Back