Beware young and old people!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iClown

Stoned Indefinitly.
Reaction score
Government hasn't changed a bit.:eek:

7. Please post all of your pictures on this site. Linking to other sites has inherent risks involved that should be kept to a minimum if at all possible. We have both a Gallery and the ability to post as many as 3 pictures with each post you make. Please post your pictures here, instead of linking to them. Also we discovered that quite a number pictures hosted on other sites gets deleted after some time making the threads worthless on our forums.

Killerdrug.jpg

Ever since Al Kapone in Chi town they have been pretty stricked about cleaning up drugs. I never liked that personally:)

I remember when the Cops smoked. If you looked like a hippy back then...you were fine:p

how about teach children right things about marijuana itself...
so far when I caught children (mine or not mine) playing around few of my plants.. pune too much leaves they was like 8 year old boy.. but itself attract them to go there and mess with it..strange unlike other plants the boys more likely to leave these plants alone such as bush, poison Ivy, etc..catus.. lol

Latest posts

Back