Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I dont take a gun, with me til hunting season starts but I do think the 44 mag will be on my side from now on, but I was shaking so bad I dought I could hit the ground if I had had to shoot. game wardens will take your gun if your in the wood and nothing is in season. If they catch you.

Damn ozz, crazy about the bear. I once heard that you're supposed to back away slowly and run the oppostie way. But I bet the cub sure was cute. :p

Been a weird couple of days here. The west nile virus is big here right now. Supposedly bigger here then anywhere in the US, even tho just 11 have died. Hundreds have become seriously ill from the disease. Parts of DFW declared a natural disaster, and they began aerial spraying last night. It was so strange to see the low flyovers. They were about 100-200 feet above the ground. The spray is pretty toxic, we're told to bring all animals in and to avoid being outside- yet it's safe. Hmmm. Well both times (last night and tonight) it's rained approx 45 mins after the spraying. It's like we're in a war zone, and I'm torn on how I feel about the whole thing. :(

Enough about me. BIU!!!!!!!!!

Good morning Bongers. It is gonna be a hot one here today.

I wonder how Hempfest is going, the paper said they were expecting 200,000, and of course 4U.

Sm, around here, they send a jeep that sprays the gutters. I don't know how i feel about that either. I hope you got showered off right away.

BIU like it is hempfest peeps.

:ciao: good Morning BHC, It looks like it's gonna' be a nice day around here, 57 degrees and sunny.
Rosebud, I would love to see the news paper that has the headline "200,000 people and 4U,expected to attend Seattle Hempfest".:D That made me think of the old "Dewey beats Truman" headline.......:eek:
:bong: :bong: :bong:

That would be a great headline:laugh:

Someday maybe we can all make it there with 4u:)

I just do like Rose and biu like I am there:D

:bong:

you guys/gals are great

I think they a bit modest on the count as from what they said at the VIP party..62K came through the gates just yesturday..and that they estimate close to 300k by end day sunday...today will be a bit cooler and will have more attendies as it is Saturday..we wont be attending today as we have work...but will return with friends tomarrow.

yall know I spent some dough on the :bong1: pong:D

P8170019.JPG

P8170024.JPG

P8170039.JPG

P8170011.JPG

P8170009.JPG

:ciao: 4U, Glad you had a good time! :cool2: The bong-pong is an awesome idea. Care to share the rules?

Back to work! :bolt:

:ciao: drft

well you get 3 ping pong balls and ya have to make it in the center solo cup thats bottom is cutt out and stacked upside down on the others..I told Laura when we go tomarrow Im a ask if I can see the bottom...I bet the ball barely fits...lol...and ya have to bounce the ball behind black line and has to make the shot...peeps have done it..but we didnt see anyone yesturday that did....cause when ya do win a bong ya also gey wear one they shirts....anywho..Ill take batter pics 4u tomarow

:bong:

Oh how i wish there was something like hempfest here. This guy is jealous! Go tomorrow and win that bong for me, 4U. And whenever you use it...you'll know Drfting told yah you could do it! :48:

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

Sounds like you are having a bunch of fun 4u:)

BIU :bong:

Looks like 4U is getting ready for the last day of HEMPFEST!..
Have fun!

The rest of you know what to do. Join me please. BIU

:ciao: good Morning BHC!!!!
Another wonderfull morning here in the great north woods, Paul Bunyon just strolled by wistling a chipper tune. (He better keep that blue ox out of my veggie garden). 59 degrees, the walleye are fighting to get on the hook, the loons are getting restless (fall is in the air already).
4U, we're all wishing you luck at bong pong, win one for the BHC :woohoo:
Won't you all join me in a breakfast bong?
:bong: :bong: :bong: :bong: :bong:

I will join you Cubby. Sounds like heaven where you live. The only loons around here are our neighbors.

I see you Ozzy, there is still plenty left for you. How goes the watering?

All ways ready to fire up the :bong: Cubby I don't even need a excuse

Hopefully Fridays watering will be the last water carry. Rose

I hate not sleeping at night and then the next day it seems like you just can't fined the time for a nap.

:ciao: Rose

yeah Im getting ready for the Fest..its cooling down here now and high of 72f ....sure am glad the hot weather is done..but still no rain in the forcast...flowering has begun here:D

cubby....Ill give it my bestist try for new bong...thanks

ozzy...ya said last watering...why is that?..rains enough you wont need to carry?

Keep them Bongs a bubbling

Usually we get a wet Sept and I'm hoping we get it. My back and knees have had about enough

Latest posts

Back