Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
:bong::bong::bong::bong:

Glad to hear ya feeling better drft

Rose That picky pepper picker needs a :hitchair:

4u Day 63 of Pink Momma:D

Howdy Orange :ciao:

Yo Ozzy :ciao: ya getting this rain?

It's trying to move in Duck just not very hard

Hey SM:48::48: you look like you need it:p

Rose it' a great day to melt ice in the:vap_bong__emoticon:

:48:Cubby

Drft :rant:I don't know which I hate to more, Someone to cuss me or Tell me to go to work

wow duck....I took mine on 63..whats the trichs say? come on now and share some BPOTM shots

:bong:

4u Will check trics tonight and take pics. Last run of Pink Momma I did I yanked on day 69. I am sure there are no bpoth shots, I am no where near up to par with you.

Lets smoke to PINK MOMMA!

My baby has the fattest little ruffly leaves I have ever seen. I haven't grown much if any indica so this is very fun... Hold on, i have to show you guys what i am talking about.
DSCF1448.JPG

nice and dark green Rose....sure hope ya get a female...Mine grew short and bushy...very little stretch in flower..so if ya can veg a bit more you will be better....

Duck...what was the stretch on yours?

4U, I veg longer then anyone I know. ha. I usually veg 2 months. How long did you guys veg HER?

4u Not much stretch at all compared to the others.

Rose I average a 2 month veg as well.

Rosebud said:
4U, I veg longer then anyone I know. ha. I usually veg 2 months. How long did you guys veg HER?

At first to see the stretch..I was puting into flower at 18 inches tall..reguardless of the age...this season with the biger flower room I may run them a bit more....I have a 7 foot hieght ....maybe 6 with lights

TMT....BIU

With new strains ain't tried I veg til the plant shows sexual maturity and I can take clones.

ozzydiodude said:
With new strains ain't tried I veg til the plant shows sexual maturity and I can take clones.

Ive done that as well ozzy...only issue is by time some are sexually mature they are 24 inches tall....and it seems like the ones I been running all run like rocket ships,,,very little side branching...me thinks this is beeing the f1???Im researching more on it

3 days till Hempfest:yay:

Good morning peeps.

The pepper picker returned with store bought red peppers to replace the picked peppers.

4U, I think i am running f2. HEMPFEST!!!! you are gonna have such fun. It is going to be hot for you wimpy seattle types tho. You are gonna have to stay cool and drink a lot of water. Can't wait for video and pictures.

Hope every one is well and bonging it up.

:ciao: Good morning BHC!!!!!
Woke up this morning, looked out the window, and said "I wish it would rain", it emmediately started raining. First I was thinking "that's cool", then I was like OH @%#&, I should have asked for the winning lottery numbers!!!
Hope everyone's having a good day, I'm just gonna' smoke this bowl and watch the rain (while looking for a sign of lucky lottery numbers....:eek: )
So grab yourselves a coffee and a bud from the jar, this day isn't gonna' waste itself ;)
:bong: :chillpill: :bong: :chillpill: :bong:

i wish for vaporizers in every room and on the patio. If were wishing.

Cubby, you made me laugh, thanks. Wasting the day.

I slept 14 hrs! Holy crap! No wonder my back is so stiff. :p guess I needed it, lmao.

Latest posts

Back