Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well shit.
19 out of 20 sprouted, the last one was a dud. I went digging and it was hollow. Had it been good I'd have 20 of 20 up, but not bad considering it's in the low 40s at night and my shed doesn't stay much above 45.
Seeming like some good outdoor genes @Carty
10 Beast Mode 9 GDP.

Thanks again @Jan Borrego
Yw they can handle 45 deg over night even in Early March a whole day or 2 stayed 45 all day. Gabagoo and GDP went outside BM is inside. I may start some as things mature and males get culled. I want to see how good they do outside. I am so very impressed with Beast mode genetics. I planted 3, but 2 were males and got culled. The one inside is about 6 ft tall I have a one foot section bent over as she was kissing the lights.

Happy Moonday! All hail Mooon Godess Artemis!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Another gorgeous day starting at 43F and predicted to reach 69F.

The dozen sprinkler heads that I ordered will ostensibly be delivered today, so I can start replacing them.

artemis-goddess-moon-goddess-2360990620.jpg

Happy Moonday! All hail Mooon Godess Artemis! View attachment 356886View attachment 356887

Another gorgeous day starting at 43F and predicted to reach 69F.

The dozen sprinkler heads that I ordered will ostensibly be delivered today, so I can start replacing them.

View attachment 356885
Sprinkler heads? In the ground? Makes my back hurt just thinking about the installation.
Good morning, Misfits. Currently 68, high of 84. My neighbor is mowing our yards, so I am staying inside so my allergies don't go crazy
Now, that's a neighbor! Wish I had one like that. Funny, my neighbors do.....especially come fall leave cleanup time. :)

Had to get the oil changed in the van, pain in the ass but has to be done. Took it where I always go, I trust them. I took my Mercury Grand Marquis to a retail service and they cross threaded the oil plug and kept jamming it in until it had a "slow leak". I took it to these folks and they fixed it easily and quickly. Been with them ever since

Latest posts

Back