Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Cloudy with rain here, starting at 45F and predicted to reach 58F.

The plumbers are due this morning to repair our broken kitchen drain line.

^^^ I built one outta a tote just like it. You can tell when a spray nozzle is plugged up; dead clone in the effected area.
I also have a 21 site bucket too, it's kinda shitty tho.
But this one was given to me recently. It's an Ez-Clone 32, the guy bought a new 96 site TurboKlone cloner so he sent me this one.

Another 2 weeks would be even better if you can hold out
Yeah, I can wait. The longer it cures, the better it gets. I burp the mason jar daily and the aroma is fantastic.The nugs are drawing up tight and have good moisture content.

On the taste test, it has an almost minty/pine taste on inhale and pine/earthy on exhale. I have plenty of other stuff to smoke, so gonna let it cure and preserve the terps.

Damn, we are in a tornado watch again. Of course, I live in part of Tornado Alley and it is the season. It's been windy all day, and now hearing some thunder in the distance.

I remember when I was a kid, my brother and I would watch storms, and one time saw a trio of tornadoes

Think I am going to smoke a bowl and get some rest. I ate some fried chicken, tater salad and sweet rolls, so feeling quite full

Mixed up some brown sugar, black pepper, garlic, and knob creek smoked maple bourbon and rubbed that all in. Let it sit about 2 hours and slathered it up with some Stubbs smokey brown sugar bbq sauce and then i smoked it at 225 for 3 hours. I'm tellin you what, best damn pork loin I've had in a long while.
20240521_170117.jpg

Spent the afternoon in couch lock watching TV, smoking bud and eating gummies. Think I will pack a bowl and continue in lazy mode
Bro do you do anything but smoke weed and eat edibles? Sorry not tryin to be a b itch sitting here laughing. I like you growme just messing with you

Bro do you do anything but smoke weed and eat edibles? Sorry not tryin to be a b itch sitting here laughing. I like you growme just messing with you
Sadly, that's what chronic back pain does to me. I hate taking pharma all the time, and weed is the only thing that really helps. Sometimes I go a couple of nights with no sleep bc I can't get comfortable and the couch is softer. Eventually I get some sleep, but many nights are spent trying to just maintain the pain. It's all good, Jan - but, yes, I do smoke a lot of bud, lol 😎

Latest posts

Back