Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Relax is what I just started. Went out to Vassar to pick up some auction goodies with the Old Hen, stopped off at her favorite flower place so she could pick up some more goose eggs, and then out to a late lunch. She decided she wanted to go to Bob Evan's, so we got all the way there and into the lot when she said, "Damn, I should have said Big Boy". Your wish is my command, so back on the road we went. Figure I'm a solid candidate for Husband of the Year Awards again.

Let the food settle for 20 minutes and out on the Deere I go. Got the front, side, and back done. Time to relax.

1716412684680.png

I actually accomplished some stuff today. Scored brownie points the the Old Hen, got a bunch of runnin' done, and found a lost cub scout troop when I mowed my jungle of a front yard. Tomorrow it's finish up the back field and see if I can rescue that string trimmer I bought. Got one more trick to try and then I farm it out to a buddy that works on that kinda crap for fun.

I guess my early evening nap kinda blew my sleep for tonight. I will probably smoke some bud and wait for my brother to call me. He has a similar non-sleep schedule as mine (has chronic back pain) and is likely to call me as early as 5:00, but usually around 6:30 .

Good Thorsday morning brothers and sisters. All hail Thor!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Cloudy here starting at 49F and predicted to reach 66F.

I moved plants yesterday to open up the front flower garden to digging and await a response from my retired plumbing vendor, currently vacationing in Italy, for a vendor selection.

Breakfast out this morning and then I will be replacing sprinkler heads for joy and amazement. I decided not to do them yesterday in deference to my lower back which was shrieking at me for digging.

Thor.jpg

I actually accomplished some stuff today. Scored brownie points the the Old Hen, got a bunch of runnin' done, and found a lost cub scout troop when I mowed my jungle of a front yard. Tomorrow it's finish up the back field and see if I can rescue that string trimmer I bought. Got one more trick to try and then I farm it out to a buddy that works on that kinda crap for fun.
What is wrong with the trimmer? Im pretty handy with them

Latest posts

Back