Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
They are so tiny 4U, like inch worms. I didnt realize i had a bud problem until i trimmed a bud for testing, and there were 3 in that one bud! AHHH!!!!

Ive lost around a 1/4 ounce or more so far. Ill try and make them go at least one more week.

Don't even say that word "mold" 4u:(

I had a fan shut down for a day, the temps and humidity sky rocketed.

The mold set in after a day and struck my biggest colas.:(

Second time with this strain too.(Black Domina x Nepal Indica):(

That is terrible Duck and icky on the worms drft.

Good morning Bongers,

It is 50 degrees out there this morning. It will be a brisk walk for mr and mrs rosebud.

I planted some auto seeds first time ever and they are supposed to be high in cbd's and not so high in thc. I am hoping mr rb, the lightweight wuss (lol) can enjoy this kind. It is fun to see the tiny leaves show themselves.

Enjoy your friday peeps. Glad you are all here. Except where in the hell is Ozzy.

drift, when I had caterpillars, bombbudpuffa told me he crushed up asprin and sprayed a mix of it and water on his plants. Worth a try.

Ok, I'll call ozzy now. I'm a bad friend and keep forgetting. I'll report back..

Edited to add - I called and got his voicemail. Hope he returns my call soon.

:ciao: Rose!
:ciao: SM, please report back on Ozzy, would yah? I hope he is coming around well after the fire. I couldnt imagine what he must be going thru. Ozzy Hope your doing well friend. I wish you the best!

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

No Ozzy:(

I sure hope he is getting along ok.

Might give him a call in a bit to see if he answers.

BIU :bong:

Doing great drft:)

We are having a wonderful morning here:)

I just about got my tent ready for CO2.

And I am BIU'ing Cheddarwurst2:D

So I have no complaints:D

How about you?

Just called Ozzy, got his voicemail:(

:bong:

Same here Duck. I have the morning off, Bong is getting packed as we speak, and one of the girls out back is coming down soon...maybe today?

Checked my OD yesterday and they looked like they had a another week to 2 weeks here. I just hope that more cold rain stays away.

BIU :bong:

Ive still been dealing with "budworms". From what i read yesterday, thats the little bugger that has paid me a visit. Im still loosing the fight and am desperately looking for an answer.

The other girls are on the same pace as yours. About another week or two to go. Have you used Bacilius Thuringienses in bloom? Its the same active ingredient in mosquito dunks? All natural bacteria that is toxic to certain bugs, including the budworm.

What are your tricomes looking like drft? I haven't used BT in my grows. I just looked up bud worms, and I wonder which kind you have. That is rotten that you are getting these now.

:ciao: Rose

The trichs are becoming mostly cloudy. I have one girl that is showing amber on the top most cola. There are still one or two girls showing some clear and the WW is becoming mostly cloudy as well.

Ive read up on BT as well as spinosad. From what ive read its not detrimental to flowering girls, and breaks down rapidly so it can be used the week before harvest. Its a bateria as well, thats isnt harmful to humans and is a by-product of good soil. Going to the nursery to see what they have.

I will chop early if i have to, the bud ive smoked is very good. Its not at its full potential yet, tho.

I take mine before they are amber in satori. How hard is it to hand pick them out of the buds?

BT, is supposed to be safe.

Thats the thing rose. I cant see them on the plant until the damage is done. The nasty little things burrow into the center of the bud, and eat it at the base. I only know i have a problem with the buds start browning.

AHG! I hate them!

All the best to you drft. They sound so terrible. Good luck and of course green/no brown mojo.

Latest posts

Back