Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think I will join ya for a couple before going to bed.:bong2::bong2:

Kinda t-i-r-e-d tonight. This gardening really takes it out of you:rofl:

Friday and I need a :bong1: well maybe a couple :bong2::bong2:

Here take this :bong1: and hit it.

:ciao: Kathmandu, Nepal its 4:20 :bong:

Duck..ill hit it :bong: its Party time it 1 hour 30 min:bolt::bong:

It is that time again time toBong It Up..:bolt::bong2: well maybe couple more :bong::bong: and a :bong1: for you too4u since you are working late on a Friday night

No had to Take son shopping..But Im here now :bong:

Saturday morning BIU session has commenced.:bong2::bong2:

Need a couple, gonna place my first seed order:eek::bolt::bong2:

Good luck on the seeds my friend..Im in this BUI with you :bong:

going to be sending DR DOOM into the shed in an hour.:clap:

4u2sm0ke said:
....:bong:

going to be sending DR DOOM into the shed in an hour.:clap:

:ciao: bugs hope you have a nice trip:rofl: ...:bolt::bong2:

okay This stuff says does 3000 cubic feet...and not to do in less then:rofl: I should have read the can and it says to vent/air out in 2 hours..maybe I should do it in 1..Here duck:bong1: what your thaughts? :bong:

I got time for a couple more:bolt::bong2::bong2: here take a hit :bong1:

Well the thoughts I have right now without much thought is they most likely not venting with the same type of apparatus that you are. They are likely thinking of just opening doors and whatnot. I would also disconnect my carbon scrubber if you have one. that is my thought for now need to google dr doom but first :bolt::bong2:

4u2sm0ke said:
okay This stuff says does 3000 cubic feet...and not to do in less then:rofl: I should have read the can and it says to vent/air out in 2 hours..maybe I should do it in 1..Here duck:bong1: what your thaughts? :bong:

After reading more...I say go for it...:bolt::bong2:

:bong: thanks duck..Its all over now we :watchplant: and :bong: so here:bong1: BIU

Good Sunday Morning BHC....It is real cold outside, so I am going to BIU till it warms up a little outside.:bong::bong: here you want a :bong1: :bolt::bong2:

It hasn't warmed up much so I am still :bong2::bong2::bong2: take this :bong1: and hit it.

Latest posts

Back