Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
:ciao: Good Morning BHC,
10* and cloudy here today.
Hope you folks are all doing well.
:bong: :bong: :bong:

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

27* and warming, before the next Alberta clipper arrives:(

I think I will just clean house and BIU today:)

BIU :bong::bong:

Morning ducky

A humid 58 right now to give away to sunny skies this afternoon with a high of 71. I may put some shorts on and bask in the sunshine later on. Very soothing to me even in early February. :)

I have major med head from a couple hydrocodones and a Xanax from last night, Girly problems, lol.

Hope to go work out since I missed yesterday.

Ohhhh I know a great remedy- Biu everyone! :D

morning duck,sm,Rosey,Cubby 4u, and everyone else....finally I think my bug has left the building.....feeling almost back to normal,can breath again....gotta work on some music today for band prac tonight,hope all has a great day....BIU:cool: pineapple xpress and blueberry gum almost there,at 62 days 12/12....cant wait....

:ciao: BHC

Happy Harvesting mrfist we love our pineapple express

:bong:

Good morning ALL, hope you guys in the east stay safe with the storm.

Glad your better Mr Fist. I have a seedling of pineapple express, can't wait for your report.

Duck, biu between cleaning.

I think my sister will go home tomorrow. She is doing lots better. Mr rb has a birthday today. He got new underware and chocolate.. Hope he doesn't eat choc in his new underware, that would be wrong.
BUI PeEPS!

happy birthday Mr RB:cool: checked my trichs today almost all cloudy on all 3 plants,a few nugs had a few amber,not much.....this cool weather must be slowing down everything.....not sure how long these will take...the only thing I could find on both strains was flowering time 8 to 14 weeks.......:rolleyes: 4U how long in flowering for your PX.....

Happy belated Birthday to Mr Rb.:woohoo:

How's Howard?

BIU :bong:

Morning bhc

Hi duck & cubby-how's the weather? Keeping warm I hope..

Rose, tell the mr happy belated for me. Glad your sis is recovering so quickly. You're a great nurse I bet.

Fist, glad you're finally back to yourself. :)

Hi 4u. What's the pup been up to lately?

Hi OS, u doin ok? YYZ, drift, and anyone I'm sorry I left out- have a great Friday.

Happy Day Mr. Rose. dont eat chocolate underware:rofl:

Mom...heres the football pic:D

003.JPG

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,
9* and sunny here today.
Morning Duck
4U how did you dye Kandi's tail?
Rose tell Mr RB Happy Birthday from the BHC. Chocolate and underwear.....you know you could have killed two bids with one stone.....edible undies, but not chocolate (just sayin') :rofl:
Mom we're still having winter but not nearly as wintery as the North East. Can you even imagine 3 feet of snow...all at once :eek: I grew up in souther Mass., We had one of theses storms "The Blizzard of "78", not fun, but it does bring your neighbors closer than ever.
OS,XYZ, Drft, what's up?
Hope everyone's having a good day.
let's get the weekend started......:bong: :bong: :bong:

Hi Gang,

Mr rb said thank you for all the birthday greetings. You guys are the best.

You guys won't believe this. Howard has a broken leg. SM, when i say guys I mean you too, you know.

The dogs were all three playing out in the yard when mr rb was picking up dog stuff when the big guy and the little guy slammed into mr rb leg.. There went the screaming, make it he screams like a middle eastern woman... OMG, scared me so bad. We put him on a stretcher and tied him up with a sports bra...and off we went. eight hours later we got him back with a splint on his back leg. No surgery but they had to put him out to set it...NO kidding. The screaming is so weird. He bit mr rb. so far mr rb's birthday isn't going so really well.
My sis goes home today. Howie needs to learn to walk again. He has to have a platic bag on his leg to go outside.
When my sis leaves today I am going to biu non stop. Till then...hugs..and:vap-Bong_smoker:

never a dull moment around the rosebud teepee---my best to howie and a happy b-day to mr rb

morning all---little bit o rain here today---still colder than i like it and looking forward to the sunshine---getting cabin fever

sos here---lots on my plate right now---thanks for keeping me insane :heart: :bong: :bong: :ciao:

:ciao: cubby

I hear the east cost is getting slammed with snow..we have sun and maybe 45f...as for Kandi tail..I took a water based marker and used the inners too color her tail..washed right out:aok:

Rose..sorry to hear of dog...I bet it was scarry...most frightfull thing I can say is a broken limb...My Nico and old daisey both broke leg and both screamed and I felt so helpless...My prayers with you and Howard

RoseBud, sorry to hear of Howies mishap. The worst thing about pets getting hurt is that we really can't communicate with them. The more they scream the more freaked out we get and they freak out in response. poor little guy.
Tell Mr.RB his next birthday will be calmer. (but I'll bet he looks stellar in his new underwear and that sports bra/leg brace...:rofl:

:bong: :bong: :bong:

Oh my goodness Rose...That is terrible:eek: I hope Howard recovers..Poor puppy:( Sports bra at Rose's house:confused2::D

SmokinMom the weather here sucks:( Rain, freezing rain, snow and now it is suppose to get windy(45+mph) and cold. Happy-happy-Joy-joy :hitchair:

4u The ADxPE looks like a mountain top covered in sugar:)

Good idea cubby.

High?

cause

I sure am

BIU :bong:

Latest posts

Back