Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I was thinking that myself THG. I was leaning towards cranking my heater as it is a ventless that has the blue flame. It puts out a bunch of CO2. That and I am also thinking of just gassing them about every 3 days or so till the cycle is broken. I sure need to do something to break the log jam.:)

Right now I am just going to join you all in BIU'ing :bong:

never thaught of Co2 to combat the borg...may have to add that to the arsonal...I norm smoke the co2 in flower room one a week..may need to bump it up if I see the treatments stop working....

For those in Colorado..be safe and stay warm

:bong:

would not turning the heat up incourage them to multiply Duck?

4U...Turning the heat up will help multiply but hopefully the CO2 kills them first. Plus it gets real humid when dumping all that CO2 in.

Best of luck my friend...I wass thinking tryn the co2 injection in the flower room...its a sealed room...need more thinking:bolt::bong:

Jeepers:eek: Now I have one of my 600 Lumateks kicking the bucket:( Been a bit over 5 years, I think.

Going to try the Nano Extreme this time. See how that does.

BIU :bong:

4u2sm0ke said:
never thaught of Co2 to combat the borg...may have to add that to the arsonal...I norm smoke the co2 in flower room one a week..may need to bump it up if I see the treatments stop working....

For those in Colorado..be safe and stay warm

crank her up to 10,000ppm, and anything that breathe's oxygen dies no doubt, the problem with the borg is you have to keep doing it till all the (eggs?) hatch and then finally die.

pcduck said:
Jeepers:eek: Now I have one of my 600 Lumateks kicking the bucket:( Been a bit over 5 years, I think.

Going to try the Nano Extreme this time. See how that does.

BIU :bong:

any reason for the switch? or just trying something new? i'm in the market for a 250/400, and was leaning towards the lumatek.

Just trying something new.
Never had a problem with the lumateks till now. My other 600 is a Lumatek.

Been a mix bag of several different strains... Popcorn buds mainly. Think that's why I've burned um up... An Ozzie in just under 4 full days.

Feelin it! :bong: biu y'all!

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,
14* and sunny.
BIU BHC :bong: :bong: :bong:

39 and cloudy. They say it should be about 60 this afternoon.

Biu folks

:)

Good morning Peeps, 33 and clear and sunny and not 50 mph winds. Just breezy.

Took my satori and pm down yesterday. Only have one beauty in the flower room now.. Nurse Larry. Lots in veg tho.

BIU!!

morning all---chilly high 30's here---supposed to continue a warming trend due to some high pressure off the coast---up to 80* by friday---:woohoo: ---waiting on the gooey/pe to dry and just got done reloading :icon_smile: ---best to all---peace ;)

rain rain go away......pouring down like all day......stay in and rip some hits:cool:

50's here. Im gonna drink some more coffee and smoke another bowl. I dont go back outta town to work for another week. YeeHaaa

Latest posts

Back