Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
:banana: :banana: :banana:
One year ago today I weighted 112 pounds more than I do today :eek: !!!
I lost 12" off my waist (I had to buy new underware...I know TMI...:D )
So I'm hoping to be around the BHC a while longer:bong2:

Soooo, BIU BHC

Cubby- hubba hubba! You go, dude!

It's my Friday. Tomorrow begins my week of quiet, inturrupted bliss. :D

Biu everyone!

I just realized that I have smoked around 23 grams in like three days of bonging... No wonder I been sleeping so good!! :zzz:

:bong: it up w a glass of milk n pnut mnms bfor bed

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

Congrats cubby:woohoo:

:woohoo: for school SmokinMom

BIU :bong::bong::bong:

Good morning bhc

Gonna get this kid to school then I'm crashing back out...zzzz. :p

Have great daze.

:ciao: Good Morning BHC, (and thanks),
25* here today.
Mom, catch those Z's, we'll have coffee and buds waitin' when you get up (unless TOA finds them)
Trill, you're not smoking weed, you're like a one man eradication team :eek: . You're gonna' bruise a lung ;)

Alright BHC let's do this....:bong: :bong: :bong:

what up peeps,way to go Cubby,Im sure you feel alot better than you did this time last year:cool: long weekend finally over,gonna try some pineapple xpress that is ready,got like 4.5 oz dried from 2 plants,really dank smelling nugs.....let er rip......:cool:

Good morning Bonghogs!

Cubby, WOW, that is a small person you lost. Twelve inches around your waist..that is a foot you know..that is amazing. I am glad you did it and will be here much longer, Good for you. That had to be hard. Congratulaions. I will have a peppermint pattie in your honor and a vape or three.

Sm. Happy for you for quiet bliss.

Mr Fist. Good job on your PE. Looks like your stash is a good one now. Enjoy. congrats.

Trill, what kind of dank are you smoking...that's a lot, even for me.ha.

Good morning Duck, how are you today? We have 30 mph winds coming today after the rain. I think it means spring here. Hope your good, I didn't take the satori yet and i need to today.

Good morning 4U...tons of snow between our houses this morning. BIU baby.

Orange, i miss ya!

Drft. hi. Hi Weedhopper!
Ok, i am going to go vape some satori now!
THG, hi, OHC, come back!

:bongin: the Ched :bong:

Rose I gassed those little buggers again.Checked this morning and only found 1 live mite on the 50 leaves I checked. I know there are more, but this was a really good sign.

The Satori is just starting to amber, the Lemon Diesel still milky as is the White Fyr, YWT and Frozen Lava.

Dang mites are backing up my veg tent and I have testers coming soon.:(

BIU :bong:

Duck, If you want your satori to be Up up up, take it before the amber.
That right there is advice you didn't ask for.
I hope those mites are just a bad memory for you very soon. I feel your pain, can you believe how gross they are?

They are gross that is for sure. I picked up one of them microscopes that THG bought for her friend and viewing them with that they are really gross.

I may do that Satori in a few days(checking daily now), I sorta like the calming effect the amber gives me. (I am sorta hyper anyways). That and I want to make sure them mites are gone from her. Got another one in veg just waiting and one that needs transplanted once room opens up in veg tent.

Good morning all. It is 21, windless, and snowing this morning. We will probably get a couple of inches. It is snowing hard enough that the black dogs come in with their backs entirely white (gotta keep a towel near the door).

Cubby, I want to congratulate you. I personally believe that losing weight can be worse than quitting cigarettes. I am sure you are feeling so much better and like quitting cigarettes, the health benefits are huge.

Duck, I am with Rose on taking the Satori before amber if you are looking for that uppy high. Also do you have enough room that you can put your vegging plants in with the flowering ones just to give them a big dose of CO2? Boy using CO2 is sure easier than spraying them down with poisons.

I have a little Apollo 11 that I am going to wake and bake with this morning. Satori is still a little ways off, but still have some of the Beyond the Brain I am trying to stretch until the Satori is done.

Latest posts

Back