Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Lucky aka Boojie bear...

image.jpg

Awwwwwwwwwwwww jeepers!:eek:

I just checked with Amazon on a purchase, They used FED-DUH-X. :hitchair:

I don't know if I should just call them now, with directions or make a bet with the CS person on how many tries it will take to deliver the package.:rofl:

To bad it is not something stinky, like last time:rofl: They found me pretty quick that time. Only 3 tries:rolleyes:

Might as well start BIU'ing some Satori, going to be a long wait :bong:

Good morning Bong hogs!

Good morning Duck. Not fed duh again. I bet it takes two tries.

Sweet sweet dogs 2Dog. Thanks for posting those.

The big boy did have to go back to the vet, a drain tube problem. I will be glad when this part is over and the tubes are out.. what a mess. But he is doing well, I think. Mr rb is wonderful with him.

Satori, take me away. Hope each of you are doing well today.

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,
Rosebud, best of luck with the pups. My dog (Jester) had one of those fatty tumours removed from his belly, in that area that's sorta a back leg arm pit. And he had a little leakage around the drain tube, freaked me out, he didn't seem to care. He was 13 when he had it removed, and within a week he was back to himself. Dogs are alot more resilient than we parents think. Your dogs are lucky to have family like you and Mr. RB lookin' out for them, and I'm sure they appreciate it.
2Dog, I like your dogs, especially lucky. I've always had big dogs (Dobermans) but lately have been drawn to smaller dogs.
You know, between Lucky, Kali, and 4U's Kandi we could make our own BHC dog park :aok:
Maybe I'll meet a Jack Russel or a French Bulldog that likes fishing....;)

:bong: :bong: :bong:

An mp dog park would be awesome...I have three more chi weenies not pictured. They're all friendly.

Cubby, I know were not supposed to send seeds of pot on this site, but maybe you could expect Kali in the mail? She bit mr rb while he was pulling her off of Special ed/ Howard. She is a good snuggler at night, that may be her only attribute. Kinda kidding. i lover her too.
Yes, dog park!
Yes, more satori.

Kali needs obedience school maybe? Or time will help trying to be dominate you and hubs need tolet her know you are dominate... Water bottle ? Can with beans in it? Little scrapper lol

I'm smoking on a little Satori, too. Rosebud, we love them even when they have, ummm limited attributes. I have a Welsh Corgi that can be quite tempermental. She has had a lot of health problems through her life (purebreds you know). She has diabetes and is blind and her hearing is not that great. She doesn't like to be brushed or have her toe nails cut. She guards the dog door and growls and snaps when the other dogs come through. But I still love her bunches and I'm not sure she has any attributes.

I think an MP dog park is a great idea. I think most of us want to show off our 4 legged "children". Off to the Coffee Table to start a Dog Park thread.

Rosebud said:
Cubby, I know were not supposed to send seeds of pot on this site, but maybe you could expect Kali in the mail? She bit mr rb while he was pulling her off of Special ed/ Howard. She is a good snuggler at night, that may be her only attribute. Kinda kidding. i lover her too.
Yes, dog park!
Yes, more satori.

When I was a kid my Mom bought a dachshund (Freddy) from Sears and he arrived by mail in a little box with holes in it :eek:. What were people thinking ?

cubby said:
When I was a kid my Mom bought a dachshund (Freddy) from Sears and he arrived by mail in a little box with holes in it :eek:. What were people thinking ?

Wow, my mom and dad's farm house came from sears, I thought that was weird.
I am glad your dachshund made it.. Now they fly them all over...

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,
17* and sunny, but at 17* it doesn’t matter how sunny it is it's still cold.
I'll grab a nug and meet you folks at the dog park.
:bong: :bong: :bong:

:ciao: BHC

:bong:

cubby...heres a fishing dog just for you bro..Now My Kandi Girl wants to play in the park:bolt:

IMG_4695.JPG

look at that dog cubby...he still looks at the river for more fich:D

Latest posts

Back