Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
:ciao: Today is online shopping day! Any tips on site i should check out for my organic needs?

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,
25* and cloudy.
Looking good there ShOrTbUs :banana:
Orangesunshine I wish I could be out preppin' my veggie garden...:farm: I prefer gardening to golf...but then again I don't golf (except for Tiger Woods golf on line). Every time I see a golf course I can't help but think how much nicer the course would look with some landscaping.
Rose, how's the pups?

All right Bongers let's do this...:bong: :bong: :bong:

door is open cubby---plug my addy into your treadmill and walk on over---many hands make for light work :D

orangesunshine said:
door is open cubby---plug my addy into your treadmill and walk on over---many hands make for light work :D

On my way, I'll bring my tiller. I got a small one.

[Edit] My tiller is small............:doh: I'll stop now before I really go off the tracks.....:eek:

so, there is a reason I was an xray tech and not a nurse. poor dog. He came home last night with drain tubes. They took off 3 fatty tumors..One weighed 1.5 pounds. It was hiding under his arm and in his big chest I guess. They are so gross. I didn't know, i thought they were liquid. They are white fat like on a steak. Solid. He had one by his penis that just grew really fast like i just saw it last weekend. Anyway, after surgery he started bleeding by that one and they had to go back in... Poor dog... well, we got him home he slept great, but now another drain tube thing is bleeding around it and we are waiting for the vet to call. So we will be leaving shortly to go back I bet.

He is a good sport, I took him outside, he is stoned, but got a big twinkle in his eye when he spotted the squirrel in the bird bath.

I am a great caregiver, but fluids and red liquid kinda make my knees go week.

Thanks for caring. I am sure he feels your pulling for him.

Oh, and the vet bill was half what they quoted us... Wonderful.

Thinking of you... Rose... and your dog, hope it all turns out well.

I have used kelp4less many times :aok::aok:

Thanks guys, I think we may have turned a corner, he will eat out of our hands now and is drinking. Everything was benign so that is a relief.

Can you say BIU??? How's the satori there Duck???

Sorry bout the hillbilly hash trill. Better then nothing

i got some pink momma with my name on it.... BIU AGAIN.

Rosebud said:
so, there is a reason I was an xray tech and not a nurse. poor dog. He came home last night with drain tubes. They took off 3 fatty tumors..One weighed 1.5 pounds. It was hiding under his arm and in his big chest I guess. They are so gross. I didn't know, i thought they were liquid. They are white fat like on a steak. Solid. He had one by his penis that just grew really fast like i just saw it last weekend. Anyway, after surgery he started bleeding by that one and they had to go back in... Poor dog... well, we got him home he slept great, but now another drain tube thing is bleeding around it and we are waiting for the vet to call. So we will be leaving shortly to go back I bet.

He is a good sport, I took him outside, he is stoned, but got a big twinkle in his eye when he spotted the squirrel in the bird bath.

I am a great caregiver, but fluids and red liquid kinda make my knees go week.

Thanks for caring. I am sure he feels your pulling for him.

Oh, and the vet bill was half what they quoted us... Wonderful.

So sorry about the bleeding lucky bled a bit too. He isn't my Pitt mix he's my terrier beagle mix. When I will put some dog picks up soon I have to upload them to a site resize them then upload here...bah. We just put a towel under him it stopped the next day. Poor puppy. Atleast the bill wasn't as high as you thought. Lucy's growth wasn't fat more like a nodule. He has a couple little spits on his snout but he's still damn good looking, lol.

Getting ready to smoke some purple berry with some hash on top.. Kids had vitamins, brushed teeth, baths and are tucked into bed.:)

image.jpg

:ciao: 2Dog...Ill join ya ..going to top My DBB with gooey wax:D

Fire in the
:bong:

Hey 4u ill pass your way

Here's my pretty Pollyanna... Aka pig or piglet she makes oinky noises

image.jpg

Latest posts

Back