Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
orangesunshine said:
thanks for taking an interest cubby---i'll look into the castor bean plants---this is a lawn approx 1000 sq ft---do they get planted around the perimeter

neat looking plant---the seeds, seedlings, and mature leaves look like our favorite herb :aok:

I plant them along a fence at the edge of my lawn and they keep the gophers and moles at bay. We have alot of gophers here, the University of Minnesota mascot is "Goldy" the gopher.You can get varieties that grow anywhere from 4' to 25', and in colors ranging from purple to red to green.
good luck with the lawn critters.

i know about goldy lol---got some friends that contribute to the university---i am looking at the different varieties now---seems liability for seed companies stop many from selling them cause they are poisonous---my luck in CA they are prolly outlawed---any suggestions on a reputable seed company

cubby said:
Plant castor bean plants, they look cool and they get rid of gophers, moles, and any other burrowing critters.

mm'mmm yum, Ricin :rolleyes:

:bong:

:stoned:

You guys have been busy in the bhc this morning!!!

High everyone, and happy Friday. :)

Duck, I got your pm. I'll respond later, I'm just doing a quick drive by here...lol.

:holysheep:

Ordered from the 'tude last Friday for their 420 promo.

Already received my seeds.

BIU BHC

:bong:

It is 84 degrees.. I don't love it when it goes from the 50-60's to the 80's, while missing my favorite 70's.

Just been spraying water on aphids on roses. Lots of lady bugs and ladybug larva..my favorite.

I am ready to biu! DUCK, that is great you got your seeds already. I have 4-5 satori seeds left and I think i will try to make satori seeds outside this summer. All the satori seeds I could grow forever, what a happy thought.

I am ready to BIU to Rose:)

BIU:bong::bong1:

Ok bhc

Have you ever bought anything cuz it was so unusual, ugly or different?

I couldn't refuse this weird looking thing on the clearance shelf at an odd type of store. It was $6 so I figured what the hell, lol. If anything it will make an interesting conversation piece. Or even better, a great White Elephant gift for somebody. :p

Meet Dude, he has a prime spot on the mantle. :)

How weird, the thumb nail is sideways but click the attachment and it straightens out...

Lmao!

image.jpg

hahaha...dude plays the blue's, nice SM... hey peeps, may i ask what vendor was used to acquire the satori? thank you in advance!

brimck325.....I got mine from Sea of Seeds.....see link

hXXp://www.seaofseeds.com/product-detail.php?cat_url=Mandala-Seeds&prod_url=satori

SmokinMom...My PAX is on the charger:(....Have to use the Da Buddha for awhile:)

Sm...well, um, it is unique. On the mantle huh? That is a little funny and a little scary.LOL Love it maybe SM.

Sometimes i get my satori at Mandalaseeds.com if they are open, if not, attitude or singleseedcentre.com

Thanks Duck! I am with ya.

Mom, that is a cool little dude. I would put him someplace very visible. He reminds me of one of the fertility Gods from the South Pacific. And for $6, killa' score.

:confused: Doesn't any anyone else do :bong1: on Saturday mornings?

This is my 3rd :bong1: break already:D

We are having a beautiful day outside:woohoo:

Well back to :bongin: then I have to :bolt: until the next :bong1: break:)

BIU

Latest posts

Back