Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
:woohoo: finally a break in the weather---gonna find something that needs to be done outside today

'm Popeye the Sailor Man,
I'm Popeye the Sailor Man.
I'm strong to the finich
Cause I eats me spinach.

I'm one tough Gazookus
Which hates all Palookas
Wot ain't on the up and square.
I biffs 'em and buffs 'em
And always out roughs 'em
But none of 'em gets nowhere.

If anyone dares to risk my "Fisk",
It's "Boff" an' it's "Wham" un'erstan'?
So keep "Good Be-hav-or"
That's your one life saver
With Popeye the Sailor Man.

I'm Popeye the Sailor Man,
I'm strong to the finich
Cause I eats me spinach.

Good Morning BHC:ciao:

We are getting another touch of Spring here. Suppose to be sunny and warm today.

BIU BHC :bong:

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,
45* and sunny, the weather man says it's gonna' be 70* today, I hope he's right.

:vap_bong__emoticon: :vap-leafy_wave: :vap_bong__emoticon: :vap-leafy_wave: :vap_bong__emoticon:

Good morning all.

Cubby you might hit the 70 degrees mark before we do. Lets race.

Duck, how's the floor?

It is time to vape. Kinda early, but oh well.

Gotta go meet with my Tax Guy today. I hate this crap.:rolleyes:

Duck, how's the floor?

Well Rose I yanked the carpet and got looking around and thought why am I just doing the floor. So I am redoing the whole room from top to bottom.

BIU :bong:

:ciao: duck---my decorative advice is paint the ceiling floors walls windows and floors all white---add another breaker or 2 to the panel---increase your grow space---jk :p

morning all---looks like smells like summer here---got gophers having a laugh at my expense---they ain't gonna get the best of me even if i got to tear out my entire yard to get them :D

Sad Sad day......George Jones has died. I had passes to see his final show in Nashville. This really sux! I've been a fan for 35 years, seen him many times, missed him a few, he had the knick name "No Show Jones". So I guess the vape will get a little company, a bottle of George Dickle, for this evening.
What a bummer!!!
R.I.P. Possum.....:vap_bong__emoticon:

orangesunshine said:
:ciao: duck---my decorative advice is paint the ceiling floors walls windows and floors all white---add another breaker or 2 to the panel---increase your grow space---jk :p

morning all---looks like smells like summer here---got gophers having a laugh at my expense---they ain't gonna get the best of me even if i got to tear out my entire yard to get them :D

Plant castor bean plants, they look cool and they get rid of gophers, moles, and any other burrowing critters.

cubby said:
Plant castor bean plants, they look cool and they get rid of gophers, moles, and any other burrowing critters.

thanks for taking an interest cubby---i'll look into the castor bean plants---this is a lawn approx 1000 sq ft---do they get planted around the perimeter

neat looking plant---the seeds, seedlings, and mature leaves look like our favorite herb :aok:

Rosebud said:
Good morning all.

Cubby you might hit the 70 degrees mark before we do. Lets race.

Duck, how's the floor?

It is time to vape. Kinda early, but oh well.

Good morning all! We have a beautiful day here--supposed to be 73! I am going to do some rototilling and get some lettuce, spinach, radish and carrots seeds planted.

Rosebud, it's never too early to vape!

Have a wonderful Friday and weekend all.

Greetings, programs and HIU :vap_bong__emoticon: :bong2: with GDP.

I finally figured out The Great Instant Coffee Solution: pour the coffee powder on to the front of the tongue and chase with liquid so the coffee doesn't beanball the bitter receptors on the back of the tongue. Of course, if the coffee has the creamer and the sugar included I eat it like any powdered candy. :ignore: At 6-10 shots for a buck it is a lot less pricey than that horrendous-tasting 5 Hour Energy.

cubby said:
Sad Sad day......George Jones has died. I had passes to see his final show in Nashville. This really sux! I've been a fan for 35 years, seen him many times, missed him a few, he had the knick name "No Show Jones". So I guess the vape will get a little company, a bottle of George Dickle, for this evening.
What a bummer!!!
R.I.P. Possum.....:vap_bong__emoticon:

Sorry Cubby. It does really suck.

THG...enjoy, and good for you getting out there.

Y, did you read about the cinnamon, don't do that with your coffee please, I want you around here.

My roses just came, going to put white ones in the back in front of the arborvitae. I am putting two mini climbers on the old dead apricot tree. I love spring.
Orange, good luck...don't go all caddy shack on us.

WH, tax guy? good luck.

Damnt,,gonna miss George Jones. I was raised on his Music.
Yeah Rose,,stinken Taxes finally caught up with me. Hadnt filed since I got Shot. OH well,,gotta give Uncle Sam his Protection Money before he sends his thugs to collect.:rolleyes:

Rosebud said:
Y, did you read about the cinnamon, don't do that with your coffee please, I want you around here.

What did cinnamon do to somebody? :eek: Feeling uneasy because when I was a kid I once added more nutmeg than was healthy to a drink and it had hellacious side effects. Nutmeg has a great flavor (when I add it to mulled cider and nog) but in large amounts is poisonous, at least to humans. Is it the same thing with cinnamon?

Latest posts

Back