Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nice Rb :D

Thg I love your little greenhouse!

No girls outside yet duck .. I might throw a couple out for the hell of it...

Hey Rose....

Take the song my girl and replace any of they words you want with Satori..That how I feel:D

That is what a Pax packed with Satori will do for ya:)

The wicked witch is dead from Wizard of Oz, change the words and insert Mites:D That is how I feel:)

ToA...Yeah I just ran out of room...My flower tent got backed up because of mites that I had. My veg tent is full of testers from Across the Universe Seeds, plus my 2 moms and some of my own clones:) Was thinking of getting another tent(since I have plenty of lights) but figured heck with it, she either makes it or she don't and only the strong survive around here.

nice little greenhouse thg you are an inspiration for me to get my azz in gear with my veggies

morning RB, Duck, 4u, toa, Cubby, et. al.---have a great day :bong: :bong: it's 2fer 1 day in my neighborhood

pcduck said:
Hey SmokinMom...

P
A
X

It

UP

:vap-leafy_wave: :vap-leafy_wave: :vap-leafy_wave:

I know I am:D

I'm so glad you love yours as much as I love mine. :)

I should probably clean mine, but I'd have to clear the loaded bowl 1st. ;)

I'm ok rose, could be better, could be worse. Thanks for asking.

Thg, the news said parts of Colorado are getting pounded by snow. Glad it's the opposite for you. It's supposed to be spring!

Hi os, WH, cubby, YYZ, 4u, and I
Apologize for anyone I'm forgetting.

scooby dooby doo where are u
we've got some work to do now
scooby dooby doo we need some help from u now
come on scooby doo i see u
pretending you've got a sliver
you're not foolin' me 'cause i can see
the way u shake and shiver

u know we got a mystery to solve
so scooby doo get ready for your act
don't hold back 'cause scooby doo
when u come thru you're gonna have your self
a scooby snack that's a fact

scooby dooby doo here are you
you're ready and you're willin' [scooby]
if we can count on you [beee]scooby doo
i know we'll catch tha villain

:ciao: Good morning BHC,
31* and all the snow we got yesterday is melted, and it's supposed to reach 70* this weekend, soooo spring should arrive within the next 6 months or so. I'm not taking down the rest of my christmas lights 'till the 4th of July :rant:

Rosebud you're introducing Howie to a "red" poodle? What's a red poodle? We're not talking communists are we? ;) You beter be careful if they get along too well he may bring his new friend home. :eek:

THG nice little greenhouse you got thee. That looks perfect for getting a jump start on your veggie garden.

Duck, when you grow outside do you generaly plant in the ground or planters? I'm running out of room here and was thinking I would put out 4 moms in 5gal smart pots. I have plenty of clones from them, I just been hanging on to them because they look like little bonzai weed.

OS, thanks alot...now I'll be walking around humming the Scooby Doo song all day. It was the Tom and Jerry song the other day. :eek:

Time to repack the Pax and plant some more veggies.

:vap_bong__emoticon: :vap_bong__emoticon: :vap_bong__emoticon:

Cubby, I will let you know after I meet her, red in like an Irish Setter red. Maybe Howie likes redheads...or not.

cubby...I stick them in the ground in the same spot I have for the last few years.

just finished my resume, and sent it in. here's to hoping i get the job :bong:

orangesunshine said:
:yeahthat:

i dated a red head once---she was on fire :hubba:

Would you have dated her more than once if she wasn't on fire?

vBulletin Message
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to orangesunshine again.

Latest posts

Back