Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
69 degrees partly cloudy.... on the way to 91..... slight chance of ran this evening...... time to go move the sprinkler.

Why isn't there a strain called pro v1 ....... the back cross would be called pro v1x

:48:

Here's a bong.. smoke it... :bong:

Oh it was over 91° in my tent yesterday with 63% humidity. Holy Sloth!

:D

looks to be in the 70s today....but cool 61 in the :bong:

We are having fun now, demo is fun, huh? We are redoing our growroom/bathroom....Mr rb is pulling out a small wall.... Dusty dirty wall board dust... I be BIU.

Morning all.

Rose, demo is fun, but building it back like you want it is the real fun. I am still working on my kitchen (money dictates I do things one part at a time), but am loving it. I am gaining so much more counter space and a nice bar.

I may have to do my bathroom next to make it a little more grower friendly. My flowering closet is accessed from my master bath.

I have a little (plumbing) work to do today and then am hoping to be able to work outside in the yard....or maybe go look for some morels. The weather has been right for mushrooms. Supposed to get up to 77 today.

Everybody have a great weekend.

:ciao: Good Afternoon BHC,

Well, pretty productive day around here so far. I took down my Christmas lights and put up my shade cloth, my potted peppers were getting hammered by the sun, and the Christmas lights didn't seem to be of any benefit to them. This month we have had 22 days of rain, more than Seattle. Lawns and trees and such are lovin' it. Gotta' go get some barrels today to make an ATO for my hydro, a compost tumbler and 2-3 rain barrels.

Rosebud, enjoy the demo, that's the fun part.......the clean up sux :cry: You're like the Bob Villa of marijuana. ;)

Don't feel like cooking and now I cannot decide on what kind of pizza I want.:(

You want chicken and artichoke? Oh no that is me... Your a duck, so you might want pepperoni and sausage.

They don't have chicken and artichoke Rose:( sounded good too.

Now it will more likely take me hours to decide.:(

Hold this Duck ..:bong1: while you decide...:D

I like onions and bacon

I'll have pepperoni, Italian sausage, ground beef, and jalapeños, but no ham (I don't care if you call it Canadian Bacon, it's still ham). :rolleyes:

dang-it 4u.... I had decided and now I have to start all over.:laugh:

Bacon, onion, and hamburger....maybe...did anyone else watch that show USA of Bacon, or Bacon USA, or something like that. Got Bacon everything.

I think I found one...thanks cubby

Mmmm I want pizza now. There's a lil ma and pa place here that delivers.... Ohhh eggplant parmasean...mmmmmmm.......can't decide, everything's good. :D

I ended up with loaded nachos and apple pizza...sweet tooth got me:)

Latest posts

Back