Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good Morning drfting, WH, duck, farmer, Rose, 4U, DGF and anyone I missed.

Rose, I think I'd just try and camo the plants with a clothesline or something along those lines. I can't speak for everyone, but the contractors that I know and work with (and me) don't pay that much attention to what is around us when we are working. Good construction people get rather tunnel-visioned with their job. In addition, we realize that we cannot talk about things we see in other peoples homes (if you want to keep a good rep and keep working). I am often in every closet, looking for a crawl space access. I am under people's kitchen and bathroom cabinets. I would never dream of talking about anything I see at someone's house. I really don't think they are going to be so nosy that disguising or blocking them won't work just fine.

4U--Kandi is so cute she doesn't even look real. I don't know how you keep from just loving her to death.

DGF--I have a friend who helps me trim sometimes. We make something yummy to eat and have something decadent to drink. We will put a good movie on or watch a bunch of episodes of a series that we like or get into some great music and conversation. Even the first time, it gets old fast. Trimming is part of the reason that I do perpetual grows. I cannot imagine me sitting down and trimming 6-8 plants at a time.

Drfting--I am doing organics again this summer and am using one of your tea recipes. Good to see ya!

Everybody, have a great week. Temps are supposed to get back up around 100 mid week. I have a big float tube for the river coming--should be here Tues. I plant on using it Wed. And since I don't have a journal going, here are the kids.

Yard 7-7-13 001-1.jpg

Yard 7-7-13 003-1.jpg

Hi Sm!

THG, mr rb has them all stashed behind the big blue spruce in the corner of the yard. He may never walk again, but at least the plants are hidden.:eek: He even moved the huge satori terracotta plant. oh dear. He said that may have to stay there..I said nope. It is total shade back there but at least they will be outside and the light cycle wont change for them.

Your plants look great! i 'specially like the ones that say sat .:D

Hey Drift

Hey WH, glad to see you, i think there is a lot of growing going on around this place.

more growing???or more :bong:

:bong::bong:

Back to growing:D

What is the weirdest thing ya seen THG?

That's what we call a dolly here multi.

92 and partly cloudy here today.

Biu. :D

multifarious said:
@ Rose

The last time I grew in a suitable outdoor climate I used a sack truck to help move large pots around the back yard. I'm sure mr rb and his back might appreciate one ;)

He did use a dolly, on the huge satori in the terracotta pot. Good idea thank you for thinking of us.

On my way to goodwill to drop off half my house. BIU, i just smoked a joint of satori...onward.

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

BIU :bong:

Good morning ducky, bhc..

I'm only up to p, lol. So, goodnight again. :p

Morning Duck and Mom... hope you are doing well!

I will finally finish my drying cabinet today for sure.. but I already have pics up of it in my grow journal. I'm curious about any and all thoughts on it :D

Rain all week here, but nice temps. Guess I don't have to worry about the well runnin' dry for a bit.

Cheers all, and bong it up! :bong:

:ciao: Morning BHC,

77* and pouring down rain, great day to set around getting stoned.

BIU BHC...:vap-leafy_wave: :vap-leafy_wave: :vap-leafy_wave:

Good morning, and you know who you are.

The plants are hidden behind the blue spruce. Mr rb is in one piece so far.
The workers maybe will show up today. lol

It is a lovely cool morning...soon to be hot,but not over a hundred so i can deal.

And in july a lemonade to cool you in the summer shade.....

morning fellow stoners---mother natures a/c working now with a comfy marine layer keeping things cool---s/b 70 something later---my back is wasted and i'll be trimming again today---almost there before the fun starts all over again---finally back to some sort of routine after the gf non stop 50 b day party

Ice your back Orange, what did you do? Your gf's birthday is quite an event sounds like.

Latest posts

Back